Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Warriors
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (21-10) @ GSW (8-25) | 141-121 win
Keys:
  • Don't underestimate the Warriors: Mavs gave the Dubs a good old whopping last time around, but that was without DLo and Green. Both are healthy now and Golden State is suddenly riding a winning streak against West competition.
  • The offense is fine: There's much talk about how to fix the Mavs offense and specifically KP's role, but that seems rather silly given that Dallas STILL HAS THE LEAGUE'S BEST OFFENSE. So I'd stay just continue to do what you're doing.
  • Luka's efficiency and stamina: Luka wasn't as efficient in his comeback and admitted he was gassed at the end of the game. You're obviously hoping that he can get a little more rest against an inferior team, but then again see bullet 1. With the Lakers ahead on a b2b though you certainly hope that Doncic will look a little bit better today.
  • Figure out the trap: This might be a trap game, but the Mavs literally have to find a way to properly deal with the trap ingame. Spurs nearly came back just using a full-court press and traps. Teams surely noticed and will give it a try every now and then.
  • Curry: Seth has such an irritating season. Last t wo he scored one point on 0-for-8 shooting. It's not only his efficiencies but the amount of shots he takes that completely puzzle me. Good thing: The Mavs are still good without him being the steady contributor I thought he'd be.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 31: DAL (20-10) @ GSW (8-24) | Dec 28, 7:30 pm | Mavs 11.0 pt favs - by j0Shi - 12-28-2019, 06:58 PM