Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Warriors
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (21-10) @ GSW (8-25) | 141-121 win
DELON!!

lol blind refs giving us a break there lol

ooooooooooooo if Dorian made that!!!

thanks for that timeout. was just yellin at delon on my screen. Why do you back up on DLo and let him shoot that 3. He and Draymond are the only way they can get back in the game. No 3s FFS
Like Reply
Man, is this not AWESOME?????  I just freakin' love watching my team when I expect them to win every game and it's not homeritis.

This is how I feel when Alabama plays.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Man, Delon can really fill up the basket around the lane, and there he goes on defense with another steal!
Like Reply
Rick calls the most dramatic time outs
Like Reply
Rick looks mad. What the heck did Delon do to garner his ire and put Brunson in?

I didn't see anything so abhorring to cause such a reaction.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 10:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Rick looks mad. What the heck did Delon do to garner his ire and put Brunson in?

Delon is 6-7 from the field with three steals!  Looked like Rick called TO after Delon made that last steal.
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 10:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Rick looks mad. What the heck did Delon do to garner his ire and put Brunson in?

Lack of penetration. Passed the ball around on the perimeter and chucked 3s. Bad habits.
Like Reply
Wow, Broehoff got robbed by the rim!
Like Reply

Oh I was 100% off the mark. It was Dodo that made Rick so mad.  Again I didn't see anything too crazy other than a failed transition layup. Maybe Rick was just looking for an excuse to run a 3-guard lineup. 

Either way, 3-guard lineup again when the Mavs are up big in the 4th. Lets see if the Warriors come back like all the other teams.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

he backed of Dlo in transition and gave up a 3 (it was bricked fortunately)

dont know why brunson is in, he can run the offense well but is a gape in our defensive wall that results in fouls, second chance hoops for the other team and forget it when he feels like hes jordan and is gonna do more than catch and shoot.
Like Reply
Oh wow. Rick going uber small with freaking Jackson as the 5???? No rebounding, no interior D. Rick playing with fire because this lineup looks terrible.
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 10:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

Lack of penetration. Passed the ball around on the perimeter and chucked 3s. Bad habits.
Hmm....  Delon hardly ever chucks a three.  I thought Rick liked the three point shot.
Like Reply
Wow this offense looks so bad without a designated screen setter. Just passing the ball around the perimeter with no penetration.
Like Reply
Now the rim robs Boban!
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 10:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wow this offense looks so bad without a designated screen setter. Just passing the ball around the perimeter with no penetration.

Rick heard my plea and puts the biggest Mav there is right now, 

The Boban is coming for the Warriors
Like Reply
Man, Seth is getting a hand on the ball on defense again and again here.
Like Reply
New franchise record for made 3s. New NBA record for most 3s by both teams in a single game.
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 10:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: New franchise record for made 3s. New NBA record for most 3s by both teams in a single game.

This game was an offensive explosion

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
wonder what this game woulda looked like if dlo didn't get hurt.
Like Reply
Fun game to watch and another win. Great!
Like Reply