Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s time to close the deal on Iggy
(12-27-2019, 07:43 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 07:10 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: I think the offer should be Lee and Jackson for Crowder and Iggy with Dallas tipping a NON-GSW 2nd rd pick.
I'm a fan of this deal, I proposed it or something very close to it about a month ago. I go in with Lee and JJ for Crowder and Iggy and would give up either Utah's (with a small protection) or any future (with protection) second as a negotiation piece. If they don't do that, I'm good with taking that package to NO for Favors (I'd do the GSW second for him).

(12-27-2019, 07:11 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Mavs have all the leverage bc they don't have to get Iggy.
Mavs have no leverage to make Mem deal to them, not sure why you would say this.

(12-27-2019, 07:11 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I definitely don't want to pass up on Iggy just to keep a pick that will turn into the next Isaiah Roby.
The pick isn't about getting the next Isaiah Roby, it's about using it in combination with the GSW and our 1st to either move up in the draft, or get a player using that and a player like THJ to get something really good in the offseason.

(12-27-2019, 07:11 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: There is no bidding war.
I see you're a Mem insider. Not sure where you got your current list of "the only teams that covet Iggy", but teams emerge all the time as suitors for players on the trade block.

(edit) After re-reading this I have to apologize to SBJ, this reads much more harsh than I was thinking in my head.

Hard agree with everything you say here. Took the words right out of my mouth on several levels.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s time to close the deal on Iggy - by Scott41theMavs - 12-27-2019, 11:32 PM