Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke Kennard?
just saw a random YouTube strongly hinting a pursuit by the Mavs. . . anything to this?
Like Reply
(07-09-2024, 11:11 PM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: just saw a random YouTube strongly hinting a pursuit by the Mavs. . . anything to this?

What was the YouTuber? You have a link?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
WAB breaking news here! Give me your sources!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mffl allies on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF3MrJaP2fc

Probably just putting the names and making a videos without any (realiable) sources.

Otherwise we will bi signing new 2-3 players every day Big Grin
Like Reply
I don't understand why would Mavs need another shooting guard, unless some of the guys are not considered anymore. Guys like Kennard might take a vet min from a contender, but only if he would be playing serious minutes increasing his chances for a bigger payday next season.

I think this is kind of like Seth Curry situation last season. Overall opinion was that he was signed on a great deal, but there was simply not enough minutes for him. This situation has not changed, perhaps even got worse as Klay will likely play more minutes than THJ.
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft, mvossman
Like Reply
(07-09-2024, 11:23 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WAB breaking news here! Give me your sources!

Not so much. . MAVS-SLO found it. . likely a troller writing in cryptic style, no substantiating, supportive evidence, just a supposition. . . Excuse my laziness for posting as a question without a link. . . .
Like Reply
Grizz probably won't resign Kennard, as they drafted Cam Spencer who shoots the 3 and is a better playmaker.
Like Reply
(07-12-2024, 07:32 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Grizz probably won't resign Kennard, as they drafted Cam Spencer who shoots the 3 and is a better playmaker.

You think?  I like Cam but see him as probably a two way guy this year.    I was under the impression that Kennard would resign there as Memphis wants to compete now.    If he is out of their plans, I wonder if DFS could be an option for them?   They have several young wings, but having an established veteran to help now wouldn't be a bad idea.
Like Reply