Poll: Which of the Team Colors Should We Use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mixed
53.33%
8 53.33%
Royal
13.33%
2 13.33%
Navy
13.33%
2 13.33%
Light Blue
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for Logo Colors
BTW... thanks to whoever provided the color sheet for the Mavs? I changed the colors of the board to match the team colors. So it has the Royal Blue, Navy Blue, and Silver/White/Black

I also Edited the Logo to match the Colors. I made a couple of versions... take your pick! Which do you prefer?
(We can still do the same for MavsForum.com if we switch to this... but for now, let's pick the colors)

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-both.jpg] Current Mixed Colors of Royal and Navy Blue
[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-royal-blue.jpg] Royal

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-navy-blue.jpg] Navy

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-light-blue-banner.jpg] Original Light Blue color made by bin

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-cap.jpg] Royal First Letter / Navy lettering as suggested by Dougie
Like Reply
I think the best look would be the navy for the first letter of each word and the period, royal for the rest if possible!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 01:12 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I think the best look would be the navy for the first letter of each word and the period, royal for the rest if possible!

Done... I added it... what do you think?
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 01:16 AM)Magickian Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:12 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I think the best look would be the navy for the first letter of each word and the period, royal for the rest if possible!

Done... I added it... what do you think?

The .com end looks kinda weird maybe do all of .com in the navy? Sorry for the hastle...  Tongue  Thanks for your hard work
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 01:19 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: The .com end looks kinda weird maybe do all of .com in the navy? Sorry for the hastle...  Tongue  Thanks for your hard work

it is fixed in the top logo... do you like it now? 

and what about everyone else?
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 01:22 AM)Magickian Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:19 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: The .com end looks kinda weird maybe do all of .com in the navy? Sorry for the hastle...  Tongue  Thanks for your hard work

it is fixed in the top logo... do you like it now? 

and what about everyone else?

I like it!
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 01:00 AM)Magickian Wrote: BTW... thanks to whoever provided the color sheet for the Mavs? I changed the colors of the board to match the team colors. So it has the Royal Blue, Navy Blue, and Silver/White/Black

That was WillE. Also, I don't see the board blue as the same color as the Mavs royal blue color? Would be cool to have the posters names in the royal blue color and the mods in the navy blue too.[Image: Board-colors.png]
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 02:03 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:00 AM)Magickian Wrote: BTW... thanks to whoever provided the color sheet for the Mavs? I changed the colors of the board to match the team colors. So it has the Royal Blue, Navy Blue, and Silver/White/Black

That was WillE. Also, I don't see the board blue as the same color as the Mavs royal blue color? Would be cool to have the posters names in the royal blue color and the mods in the navy blue too.[Image: Board-colors.png]

it was in the darker royal and navy blue colors but it looked really awkward... so I stole the lighter blue from the logo for the links and that one bar... I then also made this version to see if you all like this one...

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-cap3.jpg]

PLUS Now I made the Links in the Light Blue from the Logo
[Image: dallas-mavericks-logo-289x300.jpg]
 I extracted the Hex from... then I have it so when you Hover you get the Royal Blue color so it has both. I actually think I like the Lighter Blue matching with the Navy Blue... Unless you want me to alter it... I am just playing around with it all but I think this looks good on the eyes for the text etc...
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 02:05 AM)Magickian Wrote: it was in the darker royal and navy blue colors but it looked really awkward... so I stole the lighter blue from the logo for the links and that one bar... I then also made this version to see if you all like this one...

[Image: dallas-mavs-basketball-cap3.jpg]

Ahhh, gotcha. I myself am more of a fan of having 1 color, but I am in no way as attached to my preference as many others seem to be. You'll get lots more opinions tomorrow when there are more posters online. The home jerseys have the navy color for the lettering and the royal color for the number, so the mix makes sense too.
Like Reply
Light blue but I really don't mind any of them.  When the DMB is highlighted, what word do you think of?
Like Reply
Mixed one looks snazzy, really blends with the forum colors
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
Well all the more reason to be MavsForum.com instead because then it can be MF which is close to MFFL so it kind of works
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 06:43 AM)Magickian Wrote: Well all the more reason to be MavsForum.com instead because then it can be MF which is close to MFFL so it kind of works

MF = D Wade
Like Reply
I am pretty sure we were primarily Royal Blue when we won the title so I prefer Royal Blue. I also prefer one color but looking at the top with the Navy Blue first letters....it looks great to me because it is about my beloved Mavs!
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply