Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+10, 13 pts, 6 rbds)
41.38%
12 41.38%
KP (13 pts, 8 rbds)
0%
0 0%
DP (+15, 11 pts, 7 rbds)
3.45%
1 3.45%
THJ (17 pts)
3.45%
1 3.45%
Luka (+3, 24 pts, 8 asts, 10 rbds)
41.38%
12 41.38%
Maxi (6 pts, 12 rbds)
3.45%
1 3.45%
Delon (12 pts, 4 asts, 5 rbds)
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 30 DIRKIE: Winners DFS (41%) & Luka (41%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" who elevated their game to help the team get the win?
Like Reply
Luka 

I just like beating the Spurs.
Like Reply
D. F. S.

D! F! S!
Like Reply
DoDo got an All Defense mention from Derek Harper in the last game. Then he responds with the game changing block —> corner three sequence tonight against DeRozan. DFS is proving his worth as the best 3D value in the league.
Like Reply
glad to have luka back but DFS/Delon had big back to back plays that dictated the outcome of the game. So i'm goin DFS. Shout out to THJ doin his thing too
Like Reply
DFS - I like how he generates extra possessions with his hustle.
He really elevated his game with that putback dunk too Smile
Like Reply
DFS gets it. Out hustle the Spurs! He and Kleber impressed me with their rising level of mojo out there. They clearly feel like they belong but DFS just wins the eye test tonight hands down.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Love me sum Doe-Doe. But Luka back to near triple-double form after just 4 games? That takes the cake for me.
Like Reply
Tempted to give it to Doe-Doe on account of that ridiculous putback jam (I damn near fell out of my seat) .... But Luka stepping right back into the fold so seamlessly and working through his admitted conditioning issues after missing time led me to give him the nod.
Like Reply
pic.twitter.com/vsrQVLZ9mG
Like Reply
DFS - Highlight put back, highlight block followed up directly with a hustle three from the corner.
Like Reply
Tricky one. None of the non Luka guys really did anything extraordinary so I'm just tempted to give it to Luka.

Honorable mention to Tim Sr. for being at the game
Like Reply
(12-27-2019, 03:34 AM)MrGoat Wrote: Tricky one. None of the non Luka guys really did anything extraordinary so I'm just tempted to give it to Luka.

Honorable mention to Tim Sr. for being at the game

I'm with you there. None of the other guys really elevated their game, so I voted Luka. 

This was a great team win in that nobody really sucked either, everybody played decently.
Like Reply
I voted for Tim because I thought having a second guy consistently make shots was the difference in the game.
Like Reply
I haven't voted in this sham of a poll in ages. DFS same number of votes as Luka? I love DooDoo but give me a break. 

Rename it the Dominique Jones Plaque of Excellence already.
Like Reply