Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-2) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (2-3)
(05-03-2024, 10:01 PM)Branduil Wrote: Mavs inability to hit wide-open shots is really killing their offense

Irving and Luka 6-21
Like Reply
well that was a disappointing final 8 minutes
was hoping for Luka to have 7 three point attempts in the whole game, not in the first half
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Luka77
Like Reply
Way too many threes by Luka. He is shooting the Mavs out this game. He shouldn't be shooting more than eight three's a game, already is 0-7. Go to the HOLE or post up Luka.
Like Reply
Bad game management by Kidd. They already had to burn a timeout early on the Kleber injury so that DJJ foul call wasn't worth the challenge when they were already up 12 anyway. Kidd didn't want to burn a 3rd timeout in the quarter so that resulted in Luka/Kyrie going the last 5-6 minutes without a stoppage.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Jym
Like Reply
More Josh Green. No reason at all to play Exum again. He’s been a total zero
Like Reply
clippers attempt of changing the game by starting Tucker failed and it gave us a double digit lead. too bad we gave up the lead and came into halftime with the game tied. and i agree luka should attempt less 3 when he isn't feeling all that good behind the arc. attack the rim or try some midrange jumpers.
Like Reply
Much needed 3s.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Clipps really don't want to miss out on that Dallas to Cancun deal. Please, Lukai and co., don't disappoint them!
Like Reply
Any clipps miss or turnover, mavs need to at least have to look to push the pace. Every time. If it is not there, pull it out and run your offense
Like Reply
Well the energy is back, let's see if they can maintain it this time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I honestly don’t think they got tired at the end of the 2nd quarter, I think they let the refs get in their heads. As long as they don’t do that again this half, they should be OK.
Like Reply
Great start to the third. Finish them off now.
Like Reply
Kyrie can always get his points in the 2nd half you know that, no matter how bad he might look at offensive end in the first half. dude been great defensively the whole series tbh.
Like Reply
they already blew a lead. if they blow this one again, i wont be confident.

put these clips out of their misery!!!
Like Reply
Tucker is -18 in nine minutes.
Like Reply
Luka just passed up a layup to kick it out.
Like Reply
Luka kicked the ball out sooo many times in this series when I thought he had a good shot inside for himself.
Like Reply
(05-03-2024, 10:22 PM)Luka77 Wrote: Luka just passed up a layup to kick it out.

Not the first time. No trust in his shot or finishing.
Like Reply
Gafford had enough of Zubac's bully ball.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, donzingis38, KillerLeft
Like Reply
First big boy move by Gafford this series
Like Reply