Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (2-2) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (2-2)
Damn, does Hardy ever pass the ball?
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:21 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Damn, does Hardy ever pass the ball?

No
Like Reply
Hardy vs. Bones Hyland 1 on 5 garbage time battle
Like Reply
Really hope Hardy can figure out how to be an NBA player next season because Mavs could really use the bench scoring/shooting
Like Reply
Hardy can really score
Like Reply
Hot take but the Clippers will lose every single playoff game where Jaden Hardy doubles Harden's scoring
[-] The following 5 users Like Branduil's post:
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav, SkenfromLMF
Like Reply
Dear Clippers,
I hear there's a great deal on flights from Dallas to Cancun. You all might look into it.
Signed,
Scott41theMavs
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Now you play the starters 40+ minutes on Friday and go all out to win. It's basically a game 7...you need to finish the series to get the 3 days of rest
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:27 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Dear Clippers,
I hear there's a great deal on flights from Dallas to Cancun. You all might look into it.
Signed,
Scott41theMavs

Maybe that ad was actually meant for the Clippers, they might need those deals after the next game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:27 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Dear Clippers,
Signed,
Scott41theMavs

Yeah the only team needing Cancun from Dallas flights this week would be… The Clipps
Like Reply
A few thoughts:
1. Maxi has officially earned the moniker Playoff Kleber!
2. Jason Kidd deserves much credit for his strategy tonight.
3. The Kyrie trade has brought us a great Robin.
4. We have been the better team for parts of this series but tonight we won all 48 minutes.
5. Watching this team play defense is fun.
[-] The following 9 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • BigDirk41, Branduil, fifteenth, MFFL, michaeltex, Scott41theMavs, Smitty, The Jom, WillE
Like Reply
PJ with 2pts/5reb kind of shows how meaningless counting stats can be in the playoffs
[-] The following 3 users Like Branduil's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:31 PM)Branduil Wrote: PJ with 2pts/5reb kind of shows how meaningless counting stats can be in the playoffs
At least not the regular ones, yes.
Like Reply
Zubac had 13 points in the first half and 2 in the second, so credit to Kidd for the adjustment he made there.
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:28 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Now you play the starters 40+ minutes on Friday and go all out to win. It's basically a game 7...you need to finish the series to get the 3 days of rest

Be four days of rest, no?
Like Reply
July 10, 2019: Traded by the Oklahoma City Thunder to the Los Angeles Clippers for Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, a 2021 1st round draft pick (Tre Mann was later selected), a 2022 1st round draft pick (Jalen Williams was later selected), a 2023 1st round draft pick (Jaime Jaquez Jr. was later selected), a 2024 1st round draft pick, a 2025 1st round draft pick, a 2025 1st round draft pick and a 2026 1st round draft pick. 2021 1st-rd pick is MIA own 2023 1st-rd pick was top-14 protected but eventually returned unprotected to MIA via trade conditional 2023 1st-rd pick is MIA own; amended to 2025 pick in later MIA-OKC trade 2025 1st-rd pick is right to swap with LAC
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Another awesome defensive performance. Clippers don't stand a chance when they are not shooting 50+ % from three (mostly contested). Mavs in 6!
[-] The following 3 users Like omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft, Reunion Mav, Smitty
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 11:48 PM)GATA Wrote: Be four days of rest, no?

Game 1 will start on Tuesday (May 7). The 3 days off would be just perfect...you might be able to catch OKC rusty in game 1 after a full week. 

But if the Clippers push to 7, it won't be good for either team as I don't think whoever survives game 7 will have anything left in the tank for OKC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply
I’m proud to say (or maybe embarrassed) that I’m back on the board tonight! As a 44 year Mavs fan, the loss on Sunday was as painful a playoff loss as I’ve ever experienced. I was so distraught that I couldn’t even look at any Mavs stuff until yesterday. I told my son the only thing that could make me feel better was as win.  And DAMN IT we got a win! Let’s close these muthers out Friday!!!

Edit: i forgot, I’m a 44 year fan lol!  Time flies!
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 4 users Like OBX Maverick's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft, MFFL, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
Come on now. People talking about post game 6 plans. That's begging for a loss. One game at a time.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 4 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Reunion Mav, rocky164, SleepingHero, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply