Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-2) vs Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
I knew that clown PG would hit that three when he started to fumble himself into the corner. Fluke ass player.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:15 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: That is a massive shot by George.  Wow

This looks like a loss.  Worried what happens moving forward.  Luka looks bad.  Looks like  He may not have it.

Did he get injured? Or does he have some sort of hidden alcohol or drug problem?
Like Reply
Darn. We got a series.

Harden, George and Kyrie fabulous. That is the story. They had two guys play like stsrs
Like Reply
Worst game I can recall Luka ever having. Extremely disappointing.
Like Reply
The Mavs will still win this series…IF Luka’s knee isn’t toast.
Like Reply
Dumb that Lively didn’t play in the 4th. The small ball lineup can’t protect the rim well enough against this team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Terry's post:
  • RasheedsBigWhiteSpot
Like Reply
Well I said you had to force Harden to finish in the paint. Give him credit he did. But very little pressure on this shots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
Harden takeover.
Like Reply
Harden is such a garbage player. Abhor his game, abhor his off-court antics, abhor his trade me-trade me-trade me schtick, ***and*** he was beyond washed until our diarrhea-for-brains commentary guy called him out. If we lose this series, I might stop watching NBA basketball, it will be so profoundly humiliating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott41theMavs's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
Kidd vs. Lue in a close game is a mismatch!
[-] The following 3 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:18 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Well I said you had to force Harden to finish in the paint.  Give him credit he did.  But very little pressure on this shots.
Yeah should have put Lively into to contest, when Kleber did not have the legs or brains to contest. Made it way too easy for him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:18 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Dumb that Lively didn’t play in the 4th. The small ball lineup can’t protect the rim well enough against this team

We placed too much faith in Kidd. One has to be gravely basketball stupid to fail to see the colossal positive impact Lively has on the court. Leave it to our brilliant supposedly-redeemed coach to live down to that abysmal standard.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:20 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd vs. Lue in a game is a mismatch!

FIFY
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:20 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah should have put Lively into to contest, when Kleber did not have the legs or brains to contest. Made it way too easy for him.

Harden victimized PJ. PJ was trailing him on his drives to rim. He couldn't get in front of him. PJ is a good defender, but you can blow by him if you're clever with the ball as Harden is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:20 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd vs. Lue in a close game is a mismatch!

This cannot be overstated
Like Reply
I don´t get how they can come so unprepared twice now to start the game. Also Luka needs to stop shooting threes. We should just relentless attack the paint.
Like Reply
If it is going to allow Kidd to be fired, I am ok to lose this series. We can’t run deep with his coaching anyway.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:17 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Worst game I can recall Luka ever having. Extremely disappointing.

Hes been HORRENDOUS all series. Game 1 was suspension-worthy and it’s equally bad tonight. Just completely harmful to his team. 

Hopefully he’s out for the rest of the series after tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesConway912's post:
  • BigDirk41, Mavs2021
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 05:23 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I don´t get how they can come so unprepared twice now to start the game. Also Luka needs to stop shooting threes. We should just relentless attack the paint.

Mavs2021, I'd like to introduce you to our head coach, Mr. Jason Kidd. Only Doc Rivers is worse.
Like Reply
I wouldn’t blame Kidd. I prefer going big but Kidd likes closing with smaller lineups. They made a fantastic comeback. They just didn’t get a superstar game from Luka while the other team had 2
Like Reply