Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-2) vs Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
Luka is taking bad shots. Not in the flow of the offense.
Like Reply
The longer this series goes on, the easier it will get for Lue to keep exposing Kidd's "offense". This game is over though, now it's all about hoping the role players can get some garbage time baskets to get them going for the rest of the series
Like Reply
Terrance Mann is playing great D on Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Sit Luka down. Just playing so emotional. So depressing. Grow up!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Kyrie is the worst player on the floor on both sides of the ball
Like Reply
Luka might not be feeling well cause of his knee but this is totally on Kidd. Every coach in the world would substitute players to have some spark but good coaches try to make in game adjustments while Kidd is just watching like we do. He is witnessing the collapse of team from one of the best seats.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Kyrie has averaged 6pts on 28% shooting in the first half for the series. About to be even worse after todays game. Either the best or worst player on the floor. No inbetween.

Edit: Or not. More of that please.
Like Reply
Kyrie shows life.
Like Reply
About time
Like Reply
The sad part is that the Thunder will run the Clippers of fthe floor scoring 110 PPG. This reminds of the unbeatable WE BELIEVE WARRIORS. Then the Jazz dumped them 4-1 without even trying.

They don´t move on offense. The Clippers just all stand in the paint, one person defends the person with the ball and everybody waits for the contested shot. Let´s be real here. They have been blown out by 60 points in the relevant non-Kawhi minutes. The 2nd half of game 1 meant jackshit just like in this game.
Like Reply
I am going to assume that Luka's injury is worse than Kidd said. Otherwise he should be banned from ever being mentioned in a MVP conversation again based on his effort today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Paul George is hotter than fish grease.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
FFS just bench Luka. What a joke of a performance.

Have to hope he quickly gets tossed with a second technical at this point. Just a complete zero today, basically been horrendous all series.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesConway912's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
We just look forward to these early games here in Europe and both games were brutal for Mavs fans.

Is there anybody in here who thinks we will come back? I need a motivation to keep watching. Sad
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:51 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: We just look forward to these early games here in Europe and both games were brutal for Mavs fans.

Is there anybody in here who thinks we will come back? I need a motivation to keep watching. Sad

Anything is possible. They can come back, especially if the Clippers shooting cools off.
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • The Jom, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
17 down is absolutely doable
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:48 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Paul George is hotter than fish grease.
Didn’t get fouled hard once in the entire first half. You don’t have to play dirty but the lack if physicality is inexcusable.
Like Reply
Well, tough to imagine the second half going worse than that.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:51 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: We just look forward to these early games here in Europe and both games were brutal for Mavs fans.

For sure. Will be close at the end. NBA loves drama. Refs will help us make it a game. But somehow we gotta cool off the flamethrower PG is playing with.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • TurkishMFFL
Like Reply

I might need to have my head examined, but I actually think they have a shot to come back in this one, yes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • TurkishMFFL
Like Reply