Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(04-21-2024, 09:09 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Green isn't a consistent enough offensive player for Kidd to trust. Sure, he's better on D but THJ can get on a heater every now and then. That's what my reasoning is as to why THJ's name will be called before Green's off the bench. It would help if they got something out of Exum, but he goes MIA at times as well. Mavs lose this series if they can't get more scoring from others besides Ky and Luka.

If Tim dials back his bad shot selection because it is the playoffs...what use is he?

He took 5 shots yesterday...missed two layups if I am not mistaken.

Im not keeping Green on the bench for 5 shots from THJ.  Lets say we increase that to 9 shots and he makes three 3pointers...thats 9 pionts.  I assume THJ's defense gives up more than that...or stresses out defense out to the point that he is being attacked so much that the 9 points does outweigh the cost.

What is there to trust offensively?  

Now...I dont think Mavs showed their full hand...and can probably get Tim some more looks that allow him to get going.   But why didnt they yesterday in a playoff game?   Do playoff games not matter and you can have scheduled losses?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks - by youzigizag - 04-22-2024, 09:07 AM