Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 81: Detroit Pistons (13-67) vs. Dallas Mavericks (50-30)
[Image: GK5D4DRXcAA0mby?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I´m here for "Graded F" dropping a triple double tonight. Also I might add that is a great unique nickname. Big Grin
Like Reply
Malachi Flynn about to drop 50 again. Or maybe Boeheim...rarely happens but I have never heard of him before.
Like Reply
Kyrie AND Luka out. I need some OMax in this game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott41theMavs's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
If there is one player that you rest in a game like this it is Kleber.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • youzigizag
Like Reply
Why in the world is Williams calling a TO in the middle of a 6-0 Pistons run. Dodgy
Like Reply
THJ and Hardy know they can take as many shots as they want tonight and no one can stop them!
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 08:08 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: THJ and Hardy know they can take as many shots as they want tonight and no one can stop them!

Not a good look for them that the ball movement looks way better with Lawson on the floor.

Second OMax dunk was nasty.
Like Reply
Damn. What a play by Omax. And he got the Hell knocked out of him right in the head with no call. The refs are terrible.

Omax has looked great tonight. He’s a different player. No more giraffe on skate awkwardness at all. If that guy can play then the Mavs pretty much have their team fully built.
[-] The following 2 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • rocky164, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 08:15 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Damn. What a play by Omax. And he got the Hell knocked out of him right in the head with no call. The refs are terrible.

Omax has looked great tonight. He’s a different player. No more giraffe on skate awkwardness at all. If that guy can play then the Mavs pretty much have their team fully built.

I hope he's given a real chance before we use assets on a SF
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 08:22 PM)Jym Wrote: I hope he's given a real chance before we use assets on a SF
Nico & Co. are smart enough not to invest assets to acquire him on the one hand, but then to not develop him on the other.

Doesn't mean they won't upgrade at forward, but his role should only increase after that.
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 08:08 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: THJ and Hardy know they can take as many shots as they want tonight and no one can stop them!

You had to.
Like Reply
Before I get excited about what looks to be an exhibition game...can OMax be evaluated on this game or nah?
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 08:49 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Before I get excited about what looks to be an exhibition game...can OMax be evaluated on this game or nah?
Can you ever evaluate a player based on a single game?

Though what can already be said is, that he made good progress.
Like Reply
Sasser has it going.
Like Reply
You know I have never noticed what a comfortable match-up Powell is until he finally did not play for an extened period of time and I got used to the rim disturbance by Gafford/Lively/Kleber/PJ/Jones.
Like Reply
OMax looking like Kleber facilitating a lob there...

SMH
Like Reply
(04-12-2024, 09:01 PM)youzigizag Wrote: OMax looking like Kleber facilitating a lob there...

SMH

Omax is another player that is all hard work, but very little touch. If he tried that Luka jumbotron shot, he´d eventually wear and bring down the tron, before he hits that shot once. That being said he had a decent enough game.
Like Reply
Let´s go. Cool 

Hardy is so much more RIP Hamilton than Chauncey Billups. I think he´ll benefit from playing with better players in the rotation next year, when he´s not asked to do too much. Just catch and shoot threes and quick one dribble pull ups. Once he starts doing more, the system overloads. Also his game always looks much worse than his numbers. Certainly doesn´t feel like 19/5 on nearly 50% shooting.
Like Reply
OMax..most minutes tonight amongst Mavs...that says something
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply