Poll: Who gets the Dirkie??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DJJ (9pts, 3rbd, 1ast, 3blks, +7, HUGE defense
0%
0 0%
PJ Washington (32pts, 5rbd, 3ast, 5stls, 2blks, +8, GO AHEAD BUCKET!)
96.00%
24 96.00%
Gafford (10pts, 15rbd, 5ast, 3blk, +8)
4.00%
1 4.00%
Exum (11pts, 2rbd, 7ast, +9)
0%
0 0%
Kyrie (26pts, 8rbd, 7ast, 2stl, 1blk, +1)
0%
0 0%
THJ (13pts, 3rbd, 3ast, -9)
0%
0 0%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 77 DIRKIE PJAIL PART 2
1. PJ Washington
2. PJW
3. Paul Jamaine Washington Jr
4. PJW JR
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Make it official:

P.J. Washington

That was two of the tiredest teams I've ever seen...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ballsrchr's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
OK pals, I thought about this a lot. It's a team sport. Hard choice as always, but I gotta go with PJ Washington.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
It's easily PJ. First 30 piece as a Mav and a great time for it with Luka out
Like Reply
PJ for sure. If he can shoot like this in the playoffs we're actually a contender
Like Reply
Pj fer shure
Like Reply
No MVP for Luka. On this team, anyone can step in and put up a Luka-like 32/5/5. Even some rando off the Hornets’ bench.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Pj for sure.

I want to give special mention to Jones jr and Gafford.

You don’t stop great players like Curry, but Jones made him work all night. Just really impressive what he has been doing defending really good players lately.

Gafford too. His defense and rebounding was impactful.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft, Mavs2021
Like Reply
It´s just a shame that Lively, Gafford, Washington, Green, Hardy and Jones are so much older than Luka, but only veterans can win in this league...

[Image: e5910e35-bbdf-4c61-9993-69bc368f22cc_text.gif]

Wink

What struck me yesterday was that PJ Washington was everything Draymond still wishes he could be. Let´s hope Cuban doiesn´t get any dumb ideas or is already relegated ot mascot. No more Looney tunes with Gafford in the house either.

I also completely forgot we had no Kleber yesterday. Missed four rotational player like it was nothing. Smile  

What stuck out to me though was the ball movement. Every player had at least one assist. THJ might have had a career high with three.

If we could plug and play Doncic into that style and effort. We can wreck havoc. I´m really worried about the Clippers though. We always break Kawhi physically and then the next team takes advantage, while we are out.  If we get past them I really don´t see us losing in the 2nd round, unless the Nuggets get the #1 seed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • Scott41theMavs, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 07:23 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: What struck me yesterday was that PJ Washington was everything Draymond still wishes he could be. 

Watching Draymond last night I was struck with the thought that he would foul out in the first quarter for ANY other team in the NBA other than the Warriors (and maybe the Lakers).

And PJ for the Dirkie for sure!
[-] The following 2 users Like MFFL's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, The Jom
Like Reply
Good minutes from Lawson. When you stop and think about adding Luka, Lively, Kleber, Green to the guys who just won that game, wow. But yeah, you all are right. Short-hair PJ stole the show.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Haven't been able to watch the game just yet but I will.

But before I do, have to share this pic of Gafford.

[Image: 1776620201330499703_0.jpg?ex=6623d664&is...5ef28cb82&]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply