Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: Dallas Mavericks (45-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (40-34)
(04-02-2024, 11:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Green sure was effective tonight. I wish they would’ve done SOMETHING about that. 

I think the reality is that every once in a while, the Warriors can still be the Warriors, and the Mavericks just ran into one of those nights tonight. Even Wiggins and Thomson were good tonight, and they have both been just awful this year. Hell, they had Chris Paul out there draining threes. Literally all three of those dudes played one of their best games of the season tonight. 

I have been low-key following the Warriors, and I promise you that has not been what they have looked like since the All-Star break. And, I don’t believe it was the result of bad Dallas defense, I think the old farts just decided they really wanted this one, for whatever reason.

I think they roughed Luka up some. Green got him early with a cheap shot to the face that wasn't called. They were getting away with being physical with him and he seemed to not drive like usual. Our 5s sucked and got destroyed. The bench didn't do their job. All that being said, we could have won so I'll take it. This game wouldn't have been close if we had Lively and Green or even just Lively. They need to get into Gafford before the rematch and challenge him to do his damn job. All in all, we can play with anyone now and we can't win every game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 75: Dallas Mavericks (45-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (40-34) - by BigDirk41 - 04-02-2024, 11:52 PM