Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: Dallas Mavericks (45-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (40-34)
(04-02-2024, 10:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Or…hear me out…maybe Kidd should figure out a strategy for getting the matchups needed to make the offense work. Force some switches, maybe?

Or if he could just make the role guys hit some more shots...

Luka does seem to be getting his. 

It's THJ/Exum/DJJ/PJ that aren't hitting consistently right now.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Big shot THJ
Like Reply
Nice ATO!
Like Reply
How in the world is GS getting the Paul/Gafford matchup so easily?
Like Reply
Gafford been getting out worked by Moody and Podzmieski is something I wouldn't have expected.

Really bad minutes by him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Gaff not effective. Getting cooked on D.
Like Reply
Great game!
Like Reply
Mavs go by up 2 to down 6 as soon as this small ball running lineup comes in and Gafford gets outworked.

THJ/Hardy look like they don't know how to get a reliable shot and Kyrie is getting doubled.

Need 12 minutes of Luka/Kyrie/Exum/PJ/Maxi
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Play Luka, Irving, Exum, Maxi, and Hardy the entire fourth
Like Reply
Kidd shouldn't have sat Luka at the end of the 3rd. Poor finish. Offense was horrible. Defense as well.

(04-02-2024, 10:48 PM)GATA Wrote: Play Luka, Irving, Exum, Maxi, and Hardy the entire fourth

No
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:46 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Gaff not effective. Getting cooked on D.

This s a game for the Kleber/Washington lineup, I think. It’s what GS wants, but I think it’s also the Mavs’ best option. Too much running back and forth from paint to perimeter against the Warriors for Gafford. I think he’s just gassed.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Bad lineup and bad end to that quarter. I just don’t see much of a Mav’s future for Hardy. The Mavs bench has been more than annihilated tonight
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
this is a very stressful game. hoping for another big 4th quarter
Like Reply
The problem is that Green’s absence makes it harder for that Kleber at the 5 lineup to be sustainable. Exum will have to play a lot.
Like Reply
Missing lively and Green. DJJ and Gaff nearly unplayable.
Like Reply
Big 3 by PJ
Like Reply
Washington just drew a double and hit a 3 on the same possession.
Like Reply
Mavs are playing for the whistle instead of wanting contact.

Can they just explode into the Warriors and make a play instead of expecting a whistle?
Like Reply
Love Kleber playing the 5.

Don’t love them dropping him into the short roll game like Gafford and Lively. To the corner, please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Didn’t Chris Paul commit two backcourt violations?
Like Reply