Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: Dallas Mavericks (45-29) vs. Golden State Warriors (40-34)
The old “we didn’t call the obvious over the back so you get the ball.” Don’t see that so much any more. Will take it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
The Warriors are a little bit too smart for Luka’s usual no look pass game.
Like Reply
Luka has made some terrible passes tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like BigDirk41's post:
  • Lukedoncic, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Wiggins is single handedly winning this game for the Warriors.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
LUKA WHAT A THREE SHEESH
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
PJ BIG FLUSH
Like Reply
Kleber with the insanely great defense and then the gortat screen in transition!
Like Reply
Great extra pass from Hardaway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
WHAT A PASS BY TIMMY TO LUKA!
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Kleber is making an impact out there on defense. Now, if his 3-ball would just start to drop…
Like Reply
I really hate Kidd mirroring Luka's minutes with Wiggins.

This is a rare game where I'd leave Kyrie in the game longer and take Luka out early.
Like Reply
PJ is absolutely killing us
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:39 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ is absolutely killing us

Nah man. He’s playing really well, actually.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I really hate Kidd mirroring Luka's minutes with Wiggins.

This is a rare game where I'd leave Kyrie in the game longer and take Luka out early.

To further this point, it means Luka has the legs to attack a smaller Warriors to close the quarter.

Plus it mucks up the Warriors sub pattern if they're going to try and keep Wiggins out there with Luka.
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nah man. He’s playing really well, actually.

If he made 2-3 more shots this game would be way different.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Warriors are getting great minutes from Moses Moody. He's been they're X factor along with Wiggins.
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:39 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ is absolutely killing us

PJ is the perfect 4 for this team. His shot will start falling at some point. The defense and hustle are amazing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I really hate Kidd mirroring Luka's minutes with Wiggins.

Or…hear me out…maybe Kidd should figure out a strategy for getting the matchups needed to make the offense work. Force some switches, maybe?
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
What’s hilarious is that Wiggins has been trash ALL YEAR.

I have no idea why he’s (only) good against the Mavs.
Like Reply
(04-02-2024, 10:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Or…hear me out…maybe Kidd should figure out a strategy for getting the matchups needed to make the offense work. Force some switches, maybe?

They started the half with Luka in the post and got an open Ky 3. Pj on the short roll?
Like Reply