Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 73: Dallas Mavericks (43-29) vs. Sacramento Kings (42-30)
Just a perfect play on every level

https://x.com/redditmavericks/status/177...34730?s=46&t=iwQP5yZoJF3Ulzfb9MH7Cg
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs, The Jom
Like Reply
Rockets beating OKC is only one game and Shai was not in it so they where literally missing their leading scorer. That was a huge drop off in talent.

When you look at what they did winning 11 in a row it is impressive against any level of competition but it did not tell me they have arrived and are now a threat to top tier teams.

Yeah you need to play them tougher than you would Detroit. That is a given but I would say that this time of year you need to treat every team as a top tier threat just to tune up for the play offs and get that "every game is a must win at any price" attitude to make sure it is set it in stone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/three...they-wont/

If I were HOU I would be trying to tank for draft position rather than trying to win now and get into the play in.

Their big guy being out is a situation where you should start to take advantage of the need to draft another talent and tank. If you win he may want to try to come back from injury too soon and that is not a good thing. Let it heal more and position your team to grab a couple of decent players in the draft and or by trade. They have a few needs if you ask me and better PG play is tops.

You will see them start losing anyway because the schedule is about to get real tough for HOU. GSW has an easier schedule the rest of the way.
Like Reply
OKC get the Rockets’ pick unless it’s top 4. Tank not much of an option.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Held them to 11 points in the final nine minutes; round about a 60pt pace. Down 10 with nine minutes to play. This poor shooting won´t fly in the play-offs, but if this team gets hot from deep.... Blush
Like Reply
A 2nd half where I didn't have to see THJ on my TV was just beautiful. Exum is the better option...and you know, based on his play in Europe and now this season, I'd say he is the better shooter too. The only reason his attempts are low is because he's usually playing PG but if he was off the ball more and getting those attempts then he could be the best 3-pt shooter on the team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
THJ is a shooter, dude. Watch how he gets defended.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Q4 All Stats:
Domantas 0/2 FGs, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 0 points
De’Aaron 2/7 FGs, 2/2 FTs, 1 assist, 1 foul, 6 points
Luka 2/4 FGs, 1/2 FTs, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 foul, 7 points
Kyrie 4/4 FGs, 4/5 FTs, 2 rebound, 1 assist, 14 points
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply