Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 67: Dallas Mavericks (38-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (45-20)
(03-15-2024, 09:42 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I hope they get this corrected or improved.  I believe the lack of shooting at PF is a much bigger issue in the playoffs than staying big at Center.    Lets not even discuss if DJJ goes cold again.  This team has gone to one that is much more athletic but much more questionable on outside shots.    I fear this will be exposed in the playoffs more than playing centers most of the minutes.

https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/status/...4781997559

I agree. Maxi is a zero on offense at all 3 levels and PJ can’t shoot from 3. 

I have more faith that PJ can revert back to shooting his career average from 3 but I’m worried that him expending so much energy on the defensive end is effecting the outside shot. He hasn’t defended like this in his career and his form actually looks really good.

Maybe the playoff schedule with a normal amount of rest will help him there. I don’t know.

I’m afraid there’s no more hope for Maxi. He is who he is at this point in his career. His defense is a plus but any time he’s on the court you’re playing 4v5 on the other end. Will be difficult to overcome in a 7 game series.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 67: Dallas Mavericks (38-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (45-20) - by Smitty - 03-15-2024, 10:01 AM