Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 67: Dallas Mavericks (38-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (45-20)
Thunder with an interesting adjustment. Giddey getting post touches and setting screens.
Like Reply
GREAT attack by PJ there to draw the foul
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
How is that not an and 1 for Gafford?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I know he’s not hitting a lot of his 3’s And that he’s not really worked into the offense yet, but how many fours can grab the rebound and go coast to coast as fast as PJ just did?
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Let Giddey keep shooting!

(03-14-2024, 11:02 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: How is that not an and 1 for Gafford?!

Imagine how good our defense would be if we're given the same whistle as the Thunder
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(03-14-2024, 11:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Let Giddey keep shooting!

Imagine how good our defense would be if we're given the same whistle as the Thunder

Yes right after that Hardy got clobbered on his drive.
Like Reply
One thing is very clear, post trade deadline: the Mavericks are as athletic as they have ever been since I have been following them.

As long as the coaching is worth a crap, they have a chance to be a very good team next year, after they get a training camp together. I’m not saying I don’t think they have a chance to be good down the stretch this year, but I am already kind of excited about next year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Gafford destroys the rim. Even his shot blocking. I never saw that in Wash. He's been more aggressive since he got here.
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-14-2024, 11:04 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Gafford destroys the rim. I never saw that in Wash. He's been more aggressive since he got here.

He is so athletic. I’m not sure. I remember the Mavericks having a player like him before.
Like Reply
Hardy has had some incredible hustle plays

GAFFORD INSANE!
Like Reply
Imagine Luka using his off arm like Williams or SGA and getting away with it...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Gafford deserves to start IMO. He's stronger more physical than Lively.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
The turnovers have hurt tonight and OkC have made us pay on them.

Really nice moments by Jaden. Even with some maybe too aggressive shots in the first. He is going to be a part of the regular rotation next year. He has grown.
Like Reply
Just too many turnovers. Playing a hard but loose and sloppy game.
Like Reply
great fight by the team -but okc plus friendly whistles is diffiult to beat

15 FT attempts by SGA lol
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Great ball movement
Like Reply
Again, pj needs to shoot better or everything else he does is minimized. Can’t have a 1 for 10 plus game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
If Luka had Shai's whistle and ability to just shove guys out of the way he'd average 45. Easy
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, Lukedoncic
Like Reply
So OKC gets a full minute to decide whether or not to challenge? These refs are just so incompetent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
SVG - you dont see OKC go crazy on the officials..

they are on their side dummy
Like Reply