Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
Lee sighting...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
I think we have a problem. Too many good players.
Like Reply
It's still really early, but I'm hoping to be eating crow at the end of this game. I gave them no chance to win tonight. They are definitely playing well enough to win so far. Let's see if we can hold on. KP looks like a monster tonight. The whole team is playing great.
Like Reply
Great defense, and exceptional shot making that quarter. The ball is moving great on offense as well
Like Reply
This is the why Tingus Pingus got the Unicorn moniker. The defense, the offense, whew lad.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/cP6G0uiTHC.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 08:34 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Lee sighting...

Potential showcase for trade?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good job by all.  Bucks not really challenging at the three point line.  I assume they will raise the intensity at some point.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 08:35 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: It's still really early, but I'm hoping to be eating crow at the end of this game. I gave them no chance to win tonight. They are definitely playing well enough to win so far. Let's see if we can hold on. KP looks like a monster tonight. The whole team is playing great.
I said they would win...either I'm the only one who eats crow or I got a lot of cooking to do... Tongue
Like Reply
Seth Curry what a drive! AND-1!
Like Reply
When was the last time the whole team was hot at the same time?...damn...
Like Reply
Courtney Lee is not ready for this...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Geez Giannis is a monster
Like Reply
Right thought JJ, but that is why a freak.
Like Reply
Carlisle must have put Lee in to give the Bucks a chance. He completely kills the floor spacing offensively, cause nobody on the Bucks respects anything in his game.
Like Reply
Seth got blocked twice, he thinks he is taller I guess.
Like Reply
we were making 3s before now they are. and thats twice seth got blocked.....come on bro lol
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 08:43 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Carlisle must have put Lee in to give the Bucks a chance. He completely kills the floor spacing offensively, cause nobody on the Bucks respects anything in his game.

I know, right?  I like Lee, but he’s just got no rep to move the defense around and he’s way out of position on the close outs and such...I’d rather have JJB out there pissing people off.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 06:12 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Let's scout Giannis tonight and see if he is worth having on our roster in 2021.
I guess we can make room for him
Like Reply
RC don't get mad, put in KP and that won't happen.
Like Reply