Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder - do not post pirated links!
The NBA league pass will scan websites for these links - they tried to shut us down. Please be smart, thank you!
[-] The following 4 users Like StepBackJay's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, MFFL, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Help an idiot here. What’s a pirated link? Like to a livestream of the game?
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(03-04-2024, 10:58 PM)The Jom Wrote: Help an idiot here. What’s a pirated link? Like to a livestream of the game?

A link to any website that streams material illegally. Ergo a link to the livestream of an NBA game that isn't league pass. 

NBA's bots have been hard at work to scour and shut down any site that is distributing ways to subvert their streams.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Do the bots have access to the message feature on the board?

I was wondering if we could get a message group that would direct those without NBALP to such streams?

I am not in need of any such feature, just attempting to help my friends:

Attached Files
.jpg   Pirate.jpg (Size: 4.56 KB / Downloads: 57)
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 10:27 AM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Do the bots have access to the message feature on the board?

I was wondering if we could get a message group that would direct those without NBALP to such streams?

I am not in need of any such feature, just attempting to help my friends:

Honestly it depends on the bot and I wouldn't want to risk it. 

We could try and speak in code though...? I know there are many who sail the seas to watch NBA games. I just don't think it's smart to risk the site.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Agreed...
Like Reply
So can we get on a Rockets or Spurs site and post shit that will get them taken down? This sounds like an opportunity my friends from jr. high back in the 80s would’ve died for.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick, SkenfromLMF
Like Reply