Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 56: Phoenix Suns (33-22) vs. Dallas Mavericks (32-23)
Seemed like a quiet Luka half and he somehow has 21 points
Like Reply
PJ has had two bogus calls called on him. One with KD flopping getting a call and the other on a Gordon strip that was called a foul.

These refs have been garbage so far.
[-] The following 2 users Like Luka77's post:
  • KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
If February Kyrie is real Kyrie, this is gonna be a fun finish to the season.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • Jym, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Five 3s in less than three minutes to start the quarter. All of them scored or assisted by Luka.
Like Reply
Damn, they've come out on fire from 3.
Like Reply
Nurkic’s use of his swinging arms is a joke. Can’t believe he’s getting away with that shit.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Booker throws his shoulder into Green's chest and gets rewarded with FTs.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Luka77, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Gotten bigger, but the strategy is still just to shoot 3s.
sheesh.
Like Reply
(02-22-2024, 09:10 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Gotten bigger, but the strategy is still just to shoot 3s.
sheesh.

At least they can get some offensive rebounds now
Like Reply
Josh needs to learn to take a charge on those Booker chest bumps.
Like Reply
(02-22-2024, 09:10 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Gotten bigger, but the strategy is still just to shoot 3s.
sheesh.

Luka always gets lazy on a lead. Two dumb poor heat check threes, another herky jerky two that he airballed, before he tried to get inside on the 4th attempt. Why can´t he stay focused and play professionally. Cry
Like Reply
Welp, hate to say it, but Daniel Gafford seems to be a baaad defender.

Good offensive rebounder though.
Like Reply
(02-22-2024, 09:14 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Welp, hate to say it, but Daniel Gafford seems to be a baaad defender.

Good offensive rebounder though.

Terrible matchup for him. Even Kleber is struggling. When the Suns go small KD is playing center. Nightmare matchup for any traditional big.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(02-22-2024, 09:16 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Terrible matchup for him. Even Kleber is struggling. When the Suns go small KD is playing center. Nightmare matchup for any traditional big.

I agree, but I don’t think that is an excuse to leave his feet in some of the stupid ways he is choosing to do so tonight.
Like Reply
27 rebounds - Suns
28 rebounds - Mavericks
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(02-22-2024, 09:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I agree, but I don’t think that is an excuse to leave his feet in some of the stupid ways he is choosing to do so tonight.

They basically traded for the good version of McGee that they tried to sign last summer. Today I actually think that the good plays outweigh the mistakes.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
How can you not call a foul when he takes Luka down while he's dribbling?
Like Reply
Physicality elevating….Mavs showing signs of a little softness. I hope they can match the Suns’ higher gear. It’s like a playoff game.
Like Reply
Lively lazy close out on that last 3 by Okogie. He really needs to work on that.
Like Reply
Luka. SMH. More low IQ play. Plus the Kidd challenge was dumb. The team needs to show it has the brains and poise to be top level.
Like Reply