Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 48: Dallas Mavericks (26-21) vs Minnesota Timberwolves (33-14)
OMax out here wildin'
Like Reply
This is where it gets stupid. Play Omax. We don’t need to see Powell at all tonight
Like Reply
Thanks for starting the thread!!!
Like Reply
HARDY!!!

Also, PG Green is not a ride I enjoy.

O-Max!!!!!

Rough play on offense, but followed by a suffocating defensive possession.
Like Reply
Omax still plays out of control, but he strangely has the respect of the officials. They let him play.
Like Reply
(01-31-2024, 08:50 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Omax still plays out of control, but he strangely has the respect of the officials. They let him play.

I think he LOOKS a little more out of control than he is.

I've been buying up all of the real estate I can find on O-Max island, but there's still time to become my neighbor, everyone.

In a year y'all won't be able to afford even a weekend visit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Not a great stretch for Powell here.

I might sell off some property on Powell island to fund my expansion across O-Max island.
Like Reply
Nice pass from Hardaway.

That's two games in a row where Kleber committed a horrible turnover trying to make a pass in the paint off the dribble.

Sometimes I miss Carlisle's "only do what you're good at" approach.
Like Reply
The spacing is so poor tonight, which is to be expected. This is a game where Hardy, Omax, and Green should all play more than 30 minutes. Live with the results
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
G league roster?
Hell yeah thats my kind of game. Hope Mavs win and people go ballistic how can they play better without Luka&Kyrie.
Like Reply
Mavs fighting hard. It will probably be a game that gets away from the main the second half.

Interesting some of our younger players and seldom used players have been the best tonight. While most of the older veterans have been not great
Like Reply
Weak call on Holmes.
Like Reply
Mavs are playing much better than expected with so many missing, but they just don't have someone to compete with the offensive output of Towns. And at some point, I'm sure Edwards will start playing harder.
Like Reply
Good fight. Will probably loose, but better than expected.
In terms of size Mavs are looking like 13 year olds playing 16 year olds.
Green is starting to grow on me. It took 4 years but he might be a solid NBA wing one day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bodhisattva's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Feels like Minnesota made a conscious effort to not let Jaden get going. Even his makes were contested. With. O real point guard it is going to be difficult for him to get good looks. Needs to play within himself.

Maxi, Powell, Seth, Grant and Hardaway had rough halfs. Effort was good. Green looks very good. OMAx provided a nice burst. In time he is going to be an important role player here. I liked Holmes as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
To think the Mavs thought GW is a starting PF.

dp goes in gobert gets 2 dunks
Like Reply
OMax got yanked quick again.

Didnt know Kidd coached like Rick.

Curious why OMax got pulled unless it was for foul trouble.

He shoed good footwork on Townes driving to the hoop two possessions in a row.

I would throw as much effort and assets into this kids development if I were the Mavs. If this kid pans out...his size, length and footspeed could be a big deal one day.

Im a fan...but I also understand a lot of the critics of OMax too. He does look wild out there a lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Getting away from us as expected.

Our veteran rotation players have all been bad to awful. Every one of them shouldn’t be counted on as we continue our build…besides deep bench guys for 1-2 of them.

Would have liked to see OMAx stay in there with Josh and Jaden. Didn’t like him I. There with Tim and Seth play Dwight and maxi
Like Reply
Disappointed Maxi didn’t get more minutes when the game was competitive. Would have been good experience. Got hooked quickly allowing that three point play by Towns. Grant, maxi and Powell have been awful. Hardaway and Seth haven’t been much better. Needed a big scoring game from Hardy but they are really putting length on him and making him take tough shots.
Like Reply
Total stinker

Holmes deserves the Dirkie
Like Reply