Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bucks fire Adrian Griffin
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/3937...an-griffin

The Bucks are 30-13 2nd in the East. Head scratcher unless something else is going on.
Like Reply
Holy schmoly.

I knew Griffin wasn't well liked but I didn't think he'd get canned after going 30-13.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Do not want. Just in case there are some who are fantasizing about replacing Kidd with Griffin. Just no.
Like Reply
(01-23-2024, 04:08 PM)RGP1981 Wrote: Do not want. Just in case there are some who are fantasizing about replacing Kidd with Griffin. Just no.

Who said anything about that?
Like Reply
(01-23-2024, 04:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Who said anything about that?

Ionno. I'm pre-empting. Tongue
Like Reply
I wish their owner owned the Cowboys..lol
Like Reply
Something else must be going on behind the scenes, doesn't make sense to fire a coach in his first year with that kind of record.
Like Reply
(01-23-2024, 11:31 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: Something else must be going on behind the scenes, doesn't make sense to fire a coach in his first year with that kind of record.

He lost the locker room bad. Giannis lost faith in him and apparently Dame didn't like him either.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I can understand firing him, but not for Doc tbh
[-] The following 2 users Like khaled1987's post:
  • KillerLeft, RGP1981
Like Reply
Stars run the NBA. 100% Giannis and or Dame said Griffin has to go or I have to go.
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
BREAKING: Doc Rivers is finalizing an agreement to become the next coach of the Milwaukee Bucks, sources tell ESPN. The Bucks are getting the coach they targeted over the past 24 hours.
Like Reply
That Monty Williams contract is going to screw over so many teams. It is being reported Rivers will get a very lucrative contract. You know darn right his agent is asking for Monty Williams range.

I wonder if Doc will bring in his son who is looking for a job. He would probably be a good deep bench piece.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • RGP1981
Like Reply
(01-24-2024, 05:26 AM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: Stars run the NBA.  100% Giannis and or Dame said Griffin has to go or I have to go.

He called them out for their BS. So they went out and got the ultimate "player's coach." 

Funny - Luka could use a coach with the stones to help him overcome his team-debilitating immaturities and reach the next level. Instead we have the Doc starter kit.
Like Reply
We need a Zen master like Phil Jackson.

Plays to Kyrie's strengths and somehow could get through to Luka.
Like Reply
(01-24-2024, 12:17 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: That Monty Williams contract is going to screw over so many teams.  It is being reported Rivers will get a very lucrative contract.  You know darn right his agent is asking for Monty Williams range.

I wonder if Doc will bring in his son who is looking for a job.  He would probably be a good deep bench piece.

Maybe we could trade them Dame for Seth. 

The son-in-law, you know.

Keep his daughter happy.
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41
Like Reply
(01-24-2024, 06:12 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Maybe we could trade them Dame for Seth. 

The son-in-law, you know.

Keep his daughter happy.

I'd rather have Bobby Portis. Tongue
Like Reply