Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current roster - player tradability tier list
(04-14-2024, 12:29 AM)myconsumerclub Wrote: S Luka Kyrie Gafford PJ
A Exum Lively DJJ
B Green THJ Kleber
C Lawson Omax Hardy
D Morris Powell

Blasphemy. OMax isn't JAG. OMax is HIM. Moreover, while I think that PJ is likely the perfect fit for this roster and wouldn't dispute him at S, putting Gafford there seems like a stretch, and putting him over Lively borderline ridiculous. Don't think you were paying attention to Lively's defensive gravity - as a freaking rookie. Don't let Gafford's shinier stats fool you. Lively's plus/minus numbers were always larger. Presuming his health in the playoffs, he's going to drive our opponents' offensive benches absolutely nuts. Gafford's tier rating will depend on how many combined minutes he and DLive have in the postseason. If it's close to 48, then putting Gafford in S tier is defensible (while failing to put Lively there is most rotundly NOT).

Green in B is a stretch. Let's see how he does in the playoffs. If he makes an impact, he gets back to B for me.

I don't think Kyrie can be placed in S tier given his injury history and his historical off-the-court antics. This is about trade category, not current importance to the team. Obviously, he's second only to Luka in those terms.

And THJ in B tier? Makes me wonder if you've watched the Mavs since 2019.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current roster - player tradability tier list - by Scott41theMavs - 04-14-2024, 11:37 AM