Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 30: Dallas Mavericks (18-12) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-15)| 128-114 WIN!!!
(12-25-2023, 08:49 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: Memphis finishes above Mavs. I bet you a burek.
I agree. Lively is nice and all, but he is a basic 5 and should be a backup 5 in any decent team. Since you mention Gafford, Mavs could have had him in Porzi trade instead of Bertrans. It went trough at the time money wise. I wonder, if Mavs were just stupid (wouldnt surprise me), or Washington didnt want to give him up insted of DB. It pissed me off then and it pisses me off now.
And that alone wouldnt be enough. Our wings suck. DJJ-honeymoon, he is not good enough and Williams sucks. We are Bam Adebayo/Siakam/Stewart/Ried (big) and Jimmy Buttler/Aron Gordon/Vanderbilt (wing) short of competing if you ask me. If I think again maybe it would be easier for everybody if Luka gets traded to Miami.
You lost me when you said Lively is a basic 5 and should be a backup 5 for any decent team. The rest was funny too. Thanks. Everyone on the Mavs sucks. Got it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 30: Dallas Mavericks (17-12) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-14) - by BigDirk41 - 12-26-2023, 12:13 AM