Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 28: Dallas Mavericks (16-11) @ Houston Rockets (13-12)
Well this will be a very hard game for the Mavs. EVERYONE is hurt and the Rockets are playing pretty well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MFFL's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
This could get ugly. Do I really want to watch Hardaway and Hardy trying to run an offense? Last game against the Clippers, Hardaway and Powell sort of ran an early break offense and it was not easy on the eyes.
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 11:38 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: This could get ugly.  Do I really want to watch Hardaway and Hardy trying to run an offense?  Last game against the Clippers, Hardaway and Powell sort of ran an early break offense and it was not easy on the eyes.

This is definitely a DVR night and watch something with my wife while monitoring the score.  That way I can always watch the 4th quarter if they somehow manage to keep things close.

We’ve seen this movie before.  Last year we were in 4th in the west in early January before the injuries took their toll.  This year it was 3rd in early December.  We still have no idea who this team is, but the vibes feel more ‘team-first’ than what we had here last season.
[-] The following 5 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, mvossman, Reunion Mav, SleepingHero
Like Reply
The passing here is going to be an adventure. I assume were going to have to start Hardy and Hardaway unless Kidd feels like throwing Lawson or Dennis in
Like Reply
Ideally, OMax gets lots of minutes.

Realistically, according to the Murphy's Law of the past few weeks, Kidd overplays Exum and he, too, gets injured.
Like Reply
I have enjoyed our young guys playing with Luka orchestrating. I would enjoy watching them with Kyrie. Tonight I just don’t know.
Like Reply
[Image: GB6M0uMWcAAVHpR.jpg?format=webp]

Our injury report is gonna make me call this guy outta retirement for help

[Image: GB-FOxmXMAQz1pG.jpg?format=webp]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 04:27 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Ideally, OMax gets lots of minutes.

Realistically, according to the Murphy's Law of the past few weeks, Kidd overplays Exum and he, too, gets injured.

Oops. Forgot he's already out.
Like Reply
Either Holmes plowed Midd’s girl or they have a trade lined up lmfaooooooo
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 08:38 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Either Holmes plowed Midd’s girl or they have a trade lined up lmfaooooooo

Or, he's just too slow to keep up with most modern 5's. That's the simplest explanation.
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 08:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Or, he's just too slow to keep up with most modern 5's. That's the simplest explanation.

You been watching Dwight this game bro?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
Holmes comes in and they immediately look better! GW might as well have been inactive tonight too...he's useless out there without Luka and Kyrie creating offense for him
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 09:00 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Holmes comes in and they immediately look better! GW might as well have been inactive tonight too...he's useless out there without Luka and Kyrie creating offense for him

Idk why KL is trolling me, he’s one of the higher IQ fellas around the parts. If you are in fact trolling please let me know because I refuse to believe you are blind.
Like Reply
Where did all the Hardy hype go? I thought by this point hes gonna be walking on water an curing sick people.
Best not to play him if Mavs wanna use him as a trade piece.
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 09:05 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Idk why KL is trolling me, he’s one of the higher IQ fellas around the parts. If you are in fact trolling please let me know because I refuse to believe you are blind.

I'm not watching (on my way home from vacay), but did the team look better because Holmes came IN, or because Sengun went OUT?
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 09:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm not watching (on my way home from vacay), but did the team look better because Holmes came IN, or because Sengun went OUT?

Goon has been in the whole time boss. I’m not trying to say Holmes is him or anything but he’s significantly better than Dwight. It’s blatantly obvious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Guaranteed Mavs dub. I don't care how this looks now or at the end of the game.
Like Reply
Holmes is so much better than DP on the boards.
And he score on his own too inside, DP would just pass it out.
He's an actual body in there who can make opponent bigs work harder.
DP looks like a 5'10" guard for most opponent bigs.

Holmes isn't slower than Morris. I couldn't even tell if GW is faster than him.
[-] The following 2 users Like Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BigDirk41, IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
THJ 5-17
Hardee 1-9
Curry 0-6

These three may have new careers in their future soon.

Maybe Timmy would work well in the booth with Followill
Like Reply
(12-22-2023, 09:16 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Holmes isn't slower than Morris. 

Actually, in my opinion...he kinda is.
Like Reply