Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-2) | 124-136 WINNNN!!
I will be watching Grant Williams and his defense closely in this game. Grant has the tools and smarts to limit Zion. I also think this will be a difficult matchup for Lively since Valanciunas can stretch the floor, but he is also a great in the post and strong as a bull. I also like the DJJ on Ingram matchup. On the other hand the Pels just don't have the personel to guard a Luka-Lively PnR, since Luka likes to play against Val(be it Fiba, Nba or a local pickup game), so they probably hedge/double from the start. If Kyrie gets going and Lively stays out of foul trouble this should be a W.

Pels are probably going to start Jordan Hawkins(he was a guy I really liked in this years draft) at SG, he is a sniper and a great movement shooter. There was one guy who really shut down Hawkins last year in college, and it was none other than our guy Omax. This gives me some hope to see some Omax minutes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (7-2) | 6:00pm CST - by juanc - 11-12-2023, 03:34 PM