Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
[Image: F9XyKMVW0AAyAYX?format=jpg&name=medium]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
Must win
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(10-26-2023, 09:45 PM)Jym Wrote: Must win

Awww…what happened to @drMav? Did we lose him?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(10-26-2023, 10:01 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Awww…what happened to @drMav? Did we lose him?
Maybe he ran out of ways to say it?  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Another game another average opponent. BKN will be playing without Claxton, so I am not really sure who will be their center. Simmons? They are a team capable of playing some serious perimeter defense, but will have close to non existing rim protection in this one.
Like Reply
DFS first homecoming. DSJ coming back too. Gonna be weird seeing Dodo play on the home floor in a different jersey.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth, Ghost of Podkolzin, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 07:25 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: DFS first homecoming. DSJ coming back too. Gonna be weird seeing Dodo play on the home floor in a different jersey.

I might have to skip this one. I don’t think I can root against DFS.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, dmavs4life03, fifteenth
Like Reply
Curious what the crowd will look like considering there’s a much bigger game going on in Arlington.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 10:08 AM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Curious what the crowd will look like considering there’s a much bigger game going on in Arlington.

Cowboys on a Friday????
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 10:08 AM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Curious what the crowd will look like considering there’s a much bigger game going on in Arlington.
They’ll be at the game with their heads turned to their phones to watch the Rangers.
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 01:30 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: They’ll be at the game with their heads turned to their phones to watch the Rangers.

The Rangers? That can't be what he meant. He said "a bigger game in Arlington." The Rangers play BASEBALL, silly.
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 01:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The Rangers? That can't be what he meant. He said "a bigger game in Arlington." The Rangers play BASEBALL, silly.
The World Series is kinda a big deal, even if the lesser sport leaves something to be desired. BTW, I am catching the sarcasm you’re laying down, and I do appreciate it too!
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 01:40 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: The World Series is kinda a big deal

How? Do the rules suddenly change to include hardwood, a bouncy ball and two hoops?
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 01:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: How? Do the rules suddenly change to include hardwood, a bouncy ball and two hoops?

That'd sure be a sight to see. Baseball might be a bit more entertaining if the ball was bouncy  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Next thing I know you guys will be talking about HOCKEY, as if that's even a real sport.

...lol...baseball...
Like Reply
Watching baseball makes baby Jesus cry.
Like Reply
I guess I have to try to pretend to give a shit about the Rangers. But I remember what happened the last couple of times they made the World Series. So maybe they'll fare better this time if I don't watch and just watch the Mavs
Like Reply
I’ve always said that the only tolerable way to watch baseball is live. I go to a live game once a year and especially now that the stadium is all indoor, it is pretty enjoyable.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • DallasMaverick, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(10-27-2023, 03:47 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I’ve always said that the only tolerable way to watch baseball is live. I go to a live game once a year and especially now that the stadium is all indoor, it is pretty enjoyable.

Before covid hit I actually caught a live XFL game in Arlington in the old Rangers' stadium. That was a lot of fun even though they lost, and I think the Arlington team actually won the title when they brought it back this season
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Yep. The Rangers. They better not over look the Snakes though.
Like Reply