Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DP (24 pts, 4 asts, 5 rbds, 2 blks, 9/9 FGs)
41.67%
20 41.67%
KP (19 pts, 6 rbds)
0%
0 0%
Jalen (+21, 16 pts, 3 asts, 4 rbds, 7/8 FGs)
54.17%
26 54.17%
Maxi (+11, 12 pts, 2 asts, 5 rbds)
4.17%
2 4.17%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21 DIRKIE: Winner Jalen (54%) & Runner-up DP (42%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" who upped their game above normal to help the team get the win?
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/9Vvwf2tY2U.../giphy.gif

Brunson for the Dirkie...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Still deciding who to vote for, but are there really only 3 options?
Like Reply
What a gem this Jalen guy is. He's a baller. Only gonna get better too.

Dwight Powell had a monster game too, but Jalen did more damage when it was needed the most.
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 10:57 PM)DrMav Wrote: Still deciding who to vote for, but are there really only 3 options?

I will add ANYONE you want, just ask. I just don't want to take the time unless I think someone is vote-worthy.
Like Reply
Very tough choice. Go with Powell for keeping us in it, or Brunson for sealing the deal. I’m going with Brunson
Like Reply
I went proudly with Powell.  Brunson was great but DP carried the team earlier.
Like Reply
We're 9-1 in last 10...First time since Championship Year....

So you're telling me there's a chance?!
Like Reply
Powell and Brunson. I voted Powell but wish I could split my vote. KP third after those two.

Lackluster game for Luka, which just shows what a high standard he has set for himself.
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 10:59 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 10:57 PM)DrMav Wrote: Still deciding who to vote for, but are there really only 3 options?

I will add ANYONE you want, just ask. I just don't want to take the time unless I think someone is vote-worthy.

I voted for Brunson and the others would round out my top 3, but I wouldn’t laugh if someone made the argument for Maxi with a couple of very big 3s and finally slowing down KAT after he killed us the 3rd quarter.
Like Reply
Brunson with the dedication game. Should probably give it to Powell. Looks like he's going to be out for a while. #bereadybobi
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 11:09 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Brunson with the dedication game. Should probably give it to Powell. Looks like he's going to be out for a while. #bereadybobi
Powell is gonna be out for a while? I thought they already said X-rays were negative.
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 11:17 PM)Flipper Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 11:09 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Brunson with the dedication game. Should probably give it to Powell. Looks like he's going to be out for a while. #bereadybobi
Powell is gonna be out for a while? I thought they already said X-rays were negative.

I made that post before hearing that news, but if the contusion was bad enough to merit an X-ray, he's likely going to miss a few games.
Like Reply
Is Brunson even eligible for tonight's Dirkie? His 14 points in the 4Q did not come in garbage time.
Like Reply
X-rays were negative on Powell. Just a contusion
Like Reply
This is a game where I'd love to be able to vote for two guys.  Powell and Brunson both came up huge.  

I also took notice that KP started to show some emotion out there in the 4th quarter.  Clearly he was feeling it this game, and he flashed some of that Unicorn potential by scoring from all over the court.  Even on the dunk attempt that was blocked by Towns, I LOVED the aggressiveness.  Keep it up!
Like Reply
Kamm, I can not vote for refs ... they're playing a lot...

Jalen is the man of the evening big time!
DP was excellent, but is a difference between assisted execution and win creation in Q4.
Well, from my point of view.
Like Reply
Really surprised so many are voting for Brunson. This was arguably Powell's best game as a Maverick.
Like Reply
Gotta give it to Jalen. Mavs looked aimless for awhile in the fourth and he came in and won the game.
Like Reply
Either Powell or Jalen. I didn't even know Powell was capable of scoring 24 in a game, Jalen has pretty much sucked most of the year so this also well above what was expected.

I'll lean Powell because he was going up against KAT
Like Reply