Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 79: DAL (37-42) vs. ATL (39-39)| 130-132 loss
[Image: Fstu1XhXwAIWKU0?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/_JasonLT/status/1642...92928?s=20
Like Reply
Luka was awful tonight.  Not sure if the stats say otherwise.

Nice McGee minutes.  Maybe the defense is still porous but his length made some plays.   Could be huge for the second round of the playoffs.  

Where has this Josh Green been.  Plays so much better in a faster pace.   Good for him.  He should be able to get these opportunities every game.   He seems to be drifting a little on his threes lately though.
Like Reply
Wood the new Tank commander. Awful display crowned by that missed FT. Get him out of here ASAP.

edit: Too soon, WTF
We just paid a whole lot of money to a guy that went 9-29 (31%) on FG and 3-20 (15%) 3-pt% in both our win or go home elimination games last couple of playoffs. SMH 
Like Reply
Good god what is happening?
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I actually took a couple videos earlier of Luka loafing but I don’t have twitter. Too much work posting them. 

Clutch missed FT by Wood. #teamtank

Edit: what?
Like Reply
Atlanta says no tank for you
Like Reply
If Mcgee-Wood start, this is game over by the 3rd quarter. At least Kidd saw it, it wasnt too late. Finally finally finally, we play defense with the two in the same lineup. And we produce offensively as well. Luka has been double teamed all game long, and the team executes in those situations. Finally, we look like a coherent team. Finally, we have a real center and a real PF playing! Both that can produce at both ends of the court.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply
That's game! Kyrie and Luka settling for bad hero threes...no more legs, no more energy
Like Reply
Kyrie is keeping them in it. 41 pts.
Like Reply
The Hawks are really like looking in the mirror to this Mavs team.  Just not as good of a star and better younger players.

Bad foul there by Luka.   Eliminates getting an opportunity for the win or tie depending on what ATL did.
Like Reply
Dumb foul by Kyrie. Game over...Need a miracle shot.
Like Reply
Got to go to your best player here.  So what play do we run for McGee?

(04-02-2023, 07:44 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: The Hawks are really like looking in the mirror to this Mavs team.  Just not as good of a star and better younger players.

Bad foul there by Luka.   Eliminates getting an opportunity for the win or tie depending on what ATL did.

Or that
Like Reply
Refs with the dagger...looked like Trae slipped and caused the contact
Like Reply
Just weird how some games players don't get any run, then they play 20 straight minutes.   I understand the hot hand, but it is just weird.
Like Reply
Mavs in deep do-do with this loss.
Like Reply
I'm glad I'm mentally checked out enough to just laugh at this travesty of a season
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • BolsDamols
Like Reply
Would like a better look than a fadeway contested three.   1.8 seconds should be able to get two dribbles going to the rim.   Oh well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
This should be a blueprint for the rest of season. Play McGee and Wood. Finally we played some real D, protected the rim and contested just about every shot. This game is on Kidd for not doing this earlier!
Like Reply
Sort of got me excited for the next two years of McGee here Smile
Like Reply