Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Wolves
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: MIN (10-10) @ DAL (15-6) | 121-114 win
Heart 
[Image: EK3_0Y_U0AAJNGs?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...6130416640
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 02:11 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...6130416640

Good news!!
Like Reply
Not sure how I feel about KP playing in this one. We can afford to be careful with him. KAT has been a bit chippy this year
Like Reply
Luka got that pregame nap 

[Image: VldMFXX.jpg]
Like Reply
Keys:
  • Sheep in wolfs' clothing? The Timberwolves are currently the 7th seed in the West, but somehow have yet to proof that they are really a playoff team. They are the only one on the top 8 that feature a negative point differential and played the easiest schedule to date in the West. Their only quality win lately came in Utah. They start a tough four in six on the road at Dallas, Thunder, Lakers, and Suns that might tell us more about their true potential.
  • Great duo, but weak supporting cast: Their relatively slow start is especially surprising since Wiggins finally seems to have turned the corner and gave KAT the co-star he desperately needed. Towns is a beast btw.: 26/12/4 on 50/40/80 splits. I'm sure Rick will try different guys on him hoping to at least slow him down. But as a team, Minnesota simply isn't effective enough, currently ranking 23rd in eFG%. And that's with their higher volume guys shooting relatively decent. So the deeper you look into the roster, the more ugly it gets.
  • Prepare to run: No statistical category really jumps out for the Wolves. They are a very average team, except for one thing: They play one of the fastest pace in the league, which makes them a challenging matchup on a second night of a back to back.
  • KP probably plays? Given that KP has only played 18 minutes yesterday, he might actually play today. Could definitely use him against KAT.
  • Who's going to be the scoring x-factor today? Last night Seth stepped up. Who will be the mystery man next to Luka tonight? Ima say THJ is due for a 20+ night after some quiet encounters.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 06:07 PM)Jym Wrote: Luka got that pregame nap 

More importantly, he shaved!
Like Reply
Must win game
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 06:54 PM)DrMav Wrote: Must win game

Lol
Like Reply
Aggression, please.  And don't devolve into early shot clock threes.  Do these things and the Mavs should prevail.
Like Reply
Is Pekovic gonna play? If so I hope Boban gets some minutes  Big Grin
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 07:32 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Is Pekovic gonna play? If so I hope Boban gets some minutes  Big Grin

Lol you got me
Like Reply
Didn't realize how huge that pic would look on a computer. Fits in pretty well on a phone but I'll need to remember to size down a bit next time

Back on subject, what stupid number will Luka come out with next? I'm expecting 10+ steals at some point
Like Reply

He did shave, wonder why?
Like Reply
Usual starting line-up announced.
Luka
THj
DFS
KP
Powell
Like Reply
I think this team will continue to be very good on back to backs due to our youth and our depth and Rick's experience getting teams to stay focused on the 2nd night and not to resort to the plays tired and mentally lazy players make.

Tonight, we will begin to see.

(12-04-2019, 06:31 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 06:07 PM)Jym Wrote: Luka got that pregame nap 

More importantly, he shaved!
Luka should continue to shave and look as young as possible. Players usually go the looking older (and tougher) way but being young and precocious is and should remain his thing.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Big KP night, I hope.
Like Reply
Am I the only one that did not miss Jeff "Skin" Wade?
Like Reply
DP playing well.
Like Reply
Great start. Just keep attacking the basket, getting there at Will currently.
Like Reply