Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
36.36%
4 36.36%
Lakers
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (13-6) @ LAL (17-3) | 114-100 win
LeBron looks gassed and where is AD?  Lakers forget about him??????
Like Reply
is it too early to vote Powell for the Dirkie?
Like Reply
its funny but probably half these laker fans were wearing GSW jerseys last year lol
Like Reply
Lakers are done, nothing works for them anymore.
Like Reply
Jackson with 15 points in 13 minutes!  Nice.
Like Reply
Bring it home boys
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:10 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: is it too early to vote Powell for the Dirkie?
I am thinking DW or JJ
Like Reply
Man, he has been maligned by all - including me.  He was huge today.
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:10 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: is it too early to vote Powell for the Dirkie?

Wright gehts the Dirkie.
Like Reply
Wright and Jackson are dam good together
Like Reply
Towel thrown
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:11 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
I am thinking DW or JJ

I know... all deserving.  Normally, Wright would get my vote.  Just in the pregame, peeps were calling for him to be benched.  He played his butt off today!
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 04:05 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2K6rCz.../giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRnnJv9I.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
The Mavs are 2-0 against LA this season, if the refs would call an obvious holding foul.
Like Reply
What a game guys...  Mavs are legit.  Not just Doncic.  That was a call out to the league that this team is ready to make some noise.  HAHA  Mark just said what I was thinking.  If you don't know, now you know.  Classic.
Like Reply
Luka continues to be 1 stat short of his triple doubles. It feels wrong! Lmao... I will happily take the W against the Lakers any time of the day though. Now that feels right!
Like Reply
What a win!
Like Reply
Speaking of December schedules I just realized from next year onwards, we´ll be part of the Christmas Day games for a while.
Like Reply
Carlisle was huge today as well. Good coaching.

Wright 9 assists, 0 Turnovers, 5 Rebounds, 17 Points, 4 Steals easy Dirkie
Like Reply
dirkie for me goes to rick carlisle, JJ, Delon, Maxi and Luka. Sucks man this year we lost so many shoulda been gimmes games (those 2 knick games, that one against portland, the game in dallas against LA and we woulda had a better chance going against the clips if we played with the size/urgency we brought in the 2nd half tonight. LETS GO
Like Reply