Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
36.36%
4 36.36%
Lakers
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (13-6) @ LAL (17-3) | 114-100 win
ok no dumb 3s here. brons about to go hard here
Like Reply
Zone kills the Lakers. Floppy offense/turnovers boosts them.
Like Reply
I didn't think there would ever be a basketball player that ever looked like less of a player than Brian Cardinal, but a big congrats to Alex Caruso for that. Killing us too.
Like Reply
THJ ice cold at the worst time.
Like Reply
Brain fart by Maxi.
Like Reply
Maxi noooo
Like Reply
Such a rookie play by Maxi
Like Reply
Starters had an excellent 3rd quarter. Powell can play zone defense and played good offense. Luka killed them.

I love Hardaways man on man D. He is an excellent player when playing a role and within himself.
Like Reply
15 point lead going into the fourth.  No excuse for not winning this.
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 05:45 PM)DrMav Wrote: I didn't think there would ever be a basketball player that ever looked like less of a player than Brian Cardinal, but a big congrats to Alex Caruso for that. Killing us too.

Caruso is a very good player. Easy on the eyes (playstyle and movements).
Like Reply
Keep aggressive Mavs, don't play prevent defense.  Need some switching in and out of zone defense to not let them get comfortable.
Like Reply
35-17 in 3/4 .. not bad mavs

And now 4/4: mavs 30 - ?? lacs+refs
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 05:50 PM)mtrot Wrote: 15 point lead going into the fourth.  No excuse for not winning this.
 well what lineups rick trots out will make a difference. i dont wanna see brunson on the floor
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 05:50 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Starters had an excellent 3rd quarter. Powell can play zone defense and played good offense. Luka killed them.

I love Hardaways man on man D. He is an excellent player when playing a role and within himself.
THJ hasn't hit his threes, but I think most if not all of them very decent shots that I'm comfortable seeing him take.

He's making the right plays on offense, and his defense is good. Deserves praise for his adjustments. Hopefully his shot will return in the fourth.
Like Reply
The way the Mavs responded to that Lakers run was impressive. Between this and Pheonix their ability to counterpunch is really coming along.
Like Reply
This is happening.  No really.
Like Reply
Uh oh, Green in.  Don't lose him in the corner, please.
Like Reply
Here come the rescue refs
Like Reply
Maxi should defend the best opposing forward at all times. LeBron cannot beat him of the dribble and Kleber is strong enough to hold his position in the post.

Side note...smart foul against Howard.
Like Reply
Harp is right, Wright needed to make a play, not pass to Powell and expect Powell to make a great play with a few seconds left.
Like Reply