Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
36.36%
4 36.36%
Lakers
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (13-6) @ LAL (17-3) | 114-100 win
Really loved how the Mavs controlled the 4th quarter. Started to use up the clock with about 8 minutes to go. That's veteran play. Team's improving.

Also hope Dwight Powell will get a confidence boost from this game. He seemed to be on the short end of nearly every close situation since coming back from the hamstring.
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:16 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Luka continues to be 1 stat short of his triple doubles. It feels wrong! Lmao... I will happily take the W against the Lakers any time of the day though. Now that feels right!

Would be cool if he got em, but got to love that he doesn't appear to give a crap eitherway as long as they win
Like Reply
Lakers made a big mistake bringing Rondo back. They came out hot but seemed to lose all of the wind in their sails once they put that loser in
Like Reply
Outstanding win. That was really fun to watch
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:26 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Lakers made a big mistake bringing Rondo back. They came out hot but seemed to lose all of the wind in their sails once they put that loser in
nah actually he was the only one driving the paint once we decided defensively that we were gonna make AD/Lebron shoot jumpers and pass the rock on the perimeter. Sucks they robbed us in Dallas.
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:25 PM)Jym Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:16 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Luka continues to be 1 stat short of his triple doubles. It feels wrong! Lmao... I will happily take the W against the Lakers any time of the day though. Now that feels right!

Would be cool if he got em, but got to love that he doesn't appear to give a crap eitherway as long as they win

Yeah he definitely is all about winning. He could care less about his personal stats or accolades but we all want to see him win the MVP this year and those extra triple double could really lock him in against some tough competition in Giannis.

Side note why is Lebron leading MVP votes? Because he's older now and playing well? Karl Malone won MVP older than Lebron is now so its not really that big of a deal. Lebron isn't even the best player on his team. Davis leads the team in every positive stat outside of assists. He leads in Points Rebounds Blocks Steals and FG%.
Like Reply
Wow, surely didn't expect an ass-kicking like this, statement win!

This team is growing up right before our eyes, we're legit, baby...

https://tenor.com/view/ric-flair-wooooo-gif-8344036
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:30 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Side note why is Lebron leading MVP votes?

For sure has to be between Giannis and Luka now
And Luka has more help. Hill and Matthews have been trading up being the 2nd option for the Bucks lately.
Like Reply
Well, after this game and the recent game against the Clips, I think the Clips are much more formidable and tough to beat.
Like Reply
Interesting side note I didn't realize: Lakers 10:0 streak was against teams that all sit on a loosing record at the moment:

https://twitter.com/BenStinar/status/120...8140520450
Like Reply
Wow, nice win! And what an enjoyable game-thread without the Rick/Kristaps haters.

Huge team win, even Powell started to play really well in quarter 2, not sure what he was doing different.
Like Reply
(12-01-2019, 06:19 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Carlisle was huge today as well. Good coaching.
Like Reply
So glad i was wrong today. I'll just call it a reverse jinks.

What a team game. KP hit some big shots too.
Like Reply
I'm just now getting to watch the 3rd quarter...random thoughts I would have posted.

- I'm done with Frank Vogel, it's time for Jason Kidd to backstab.
- I SOOOOOOOOOOOO love watching us score while LeBron complains to the refs.
- You know that if a Laker SCREAMS twice and begging for fouls, eventually, the refs will throw them a bone.
- LUKA DUNK!!!!!  Eat it, KCSpare!
- Just because I want to see it happen...can someone just drop that fake star Caruso?  From the 2nd quarter, I wish Maxi would have taken one for the team and just flattened him on that dunk...sooooooooooo, tired of his Napolean Dynamite crew level face.
- EAT IT DGREEN!  As Luka explains how bad he just slammed Dannaay to Dirk and Fin on the way down the court.
- Please...let KCP keep shooting.
- ha....ha....ha block, spare.
- The Lakers think that they just walk in a building and complain to the refs and shoot FTs every time....so glad for once that "Silver Spoons" don't get their way.
- KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- More technical fouls for baskets for the Lakers at 4:06....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Luke is not James Harden...you double him, you pay!
- POWELL BLOCK THE KANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CHASE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Let me say this, the promo for the Signature Shot show on NBATV, LeBron actually says that "I was so surprised at how awesome my chase down block is" or something very similar...so does James Harden about himself...so like seeing LBJ get the chase down from Dwight
- 16 in the THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
- Come on, Maxi...at least Zaza hurts people and gets his money's worth when he does that.  (Just KIDDING)

Luka...you will never get a foul call on that....come on, man.  LOVE THE MAVS!
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
WOW, just WOW!
Like Reply
Lakers played waaaaaay softer tonight than in the last game.
Like Reply
Great makeup game for last loss. Mavs got every bounce. Lakers looked tired in the second half.

Jackson has to get consistent minutes. He is buckets. Glad to see Powell have his best game of the season. Hopefully we see more games like that. KP made some shots, nice to see. Luka is amazing every game, man what a star.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp/stat...5483043841
Like Reply
WOW   Smile Smile Smile ! What a sweeeet revenge for the steal in Dallas   Big Grin !
Nice standing O for Dirk though ! Thanks LA !

Great,great WIN !!! Bravo Mavs ,bravo Luka !!
Like Reply
Well this means the jerseys aren’t cursed now
Like Reply