Poll: How many points in the paint does Denver score? O/U 54.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
83.33%
5 83.33%
Under
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 60: DAL (31-29) vs. DEN (41-18) | 109-118 Loss
(02-16-2023, 09:27 AM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: Last night's game was terrible. 40 years as a Mavs fan and i'm not sure i've ever been that disgusted. Thats saying something with the crap we dealt with in the 90s. 

That team had no life. No fight.

Seeing Luka out there with random scrubs like Frankie, Pinson, Lawson, McGee, Wright. That was horrendous. 

This franchise is doomed. We've made nothing but mistake after mistake with this roster. We can go back to the off season after the championship team, but lets just start since we've drafted Luka. The Barnes trade. The first Porzingis trade. Delon Wright.  The Porzingis contract. The Curry for Richardson Trade. Tyrell Terry, J.J. Reddick trade, THJ contract, 2nd Porzingis trade, Losing Brunson.

What have we done right since drafting Luka?

The Wood trade is starting to look like a wash, and anything can happen with this Irving trade.

This is bad folks. Real bad.

There have been a ton of mistakes.  There has been some good:

The Luka trade from the 5 spot was the best move by an NBA team in the last 10 years.  I think folks tend to right this off as luck.  It was more than that.
The Brunson pick turned out to be huge value.  Its a shame they blew it
The first Maxi extension was definitely a value contract
The first Dorian extension turned out to be one of the better non rookie contracts in the league
The second Dorian extension turned out to also be valuable as he apparently was a big part of landing Kyrie
The Green pick is looking better and better
The Hardy pick is looking very good for a second rounder

The list of mistakes is at least as long and more egregious after the Luka trade, but its not been all bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • Nowitzki Way
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 60: DAL (31-29) vs. DEN (41-18) | 109-118 Loss - by mvossman - 02-16-2023, 10:45 AM