Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Poeltl to TOR | Khem Birch+ 2024 FRP + 2 2nds to SAS
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/16235...yShogtAAAA

This trade was 1 Spencer Dinwiddie level player away from being the Kyrie package.

I think it's quite steep given that the Raptors are going to have to pay this man 20+mil this offseason.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So much for the Raptors being sellers...
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 12:57 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: So much for the Raptors being sellers...

They still can be.

OG for 3 FRP restores their pick stockpile. Same with Siakam.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good for us but the Spurs feel absolutely helpless
I wonder how much longer Pop sticks around
Like Reply
I still think they will sell high on OG and one of FVV/GTJ. You can't have that many players on one team that go by their initials.
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 01:00 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: They still can be.

OG for 3 FRP restores their pick stockpile. Same with Siakam.

sure, but I doubt it. I think moving either, ESPECIALLY Siakim, would make this deal even dumber than it already is. 

this, to me, is a desperate move by a team trying to convince themselves they're in it.

(02-09-2023, 01:01 AM)loki Wrote: I still think they will sell high on OG and one of FVV/GTJ. You can't have that many players on one team that go by their initials.

Sure, maybe FVV or GTJr...I can see that. 

MAYBE even OG, if he's really unhappy and that wasn't just a rumor.

But I think siakim is staying.
Like Reply
Seems like a bad trade for both teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I don't think Toronto makes another trade unless someone blows them away with an offer
[-] The following 1 user Likes MFFL's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 07:48 AM)MFFL Wrote: I don't think Toronto makes another trade unless someone blows them away with an offer

Among their six high-level starters (Poeltl, Siakam, Barnes, OG, Trent and FVV), who comes off the bench?  Seems someone has to go.

One way of freeing up the protections on the NY pick would be to give them them the 25 second that is tied up in the protections that carry through 25.  Bertans and 25 and 27 all unprotected plus unprotected swaps and Hardy?  Does that get it done?
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 08:13 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Bertans and 25 and 27 all unprotected plus unprotected swaps and Hardy?  Does that get it done?

I don't think that is enough for OG or Siakam, not interested in FVV or GTj
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 07:48 AM)MFFL Wrote: I don't think Toronto makes another trade unless someone blows them away with an offer

It will be interesting.  With Fred and GTJ both wanting contracts over 25 million a year this summer plus Poetl's upcoming Free agency, I think one will be moved.  But we will see.   Maybe they can move one via SNT this offseason.
Like Reply