Poll: How many points does Kyrie score in his Mavs debut? O/U 26.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
8 80.00%
Under
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (30-26) vs. LAC (31-27) | 110-104 WIN!
(02-09-2023, 12:37 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, there's a vast canyon between "starter on a contender" and "happy to trade him for Reggie Jackson"...maybe they'll find the sweet spot.

That's fair. He's not the ideal starter on a contender, but if you actually put the right pieces next to him I think he has the skillset to work. I also think it could be likely the constant talk, disrespect and his completely inconsistent minutes has had an effect on him these last few games. You can say someone who wants to be a starter on a contender should be above that, but there's plenty of other very good players who would be affected by all the noise too IMO. Guy has kinda been treated like trash, especially if you compare it to how other players who have played significantly worse than he has this season have been treated (i.e. THJ). He's dealt with it way better than I would expect a so called malcontent type would that he was painted as when we got him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dundalis's post:
  â€˘ Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 56: DAL (30-26) vs. LAC (31-27) | 110-104 WIN! - by Dundalis - 02-09-2023, 12:41 AM