Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Dedmon+2nd to SAS | Air to MIA
http://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/...3052161027
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lebron in shambles
Like Reply
This trade was the reason why there were earthquakes in Turkey. MASSIVE moves here.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Is there a lopsided trade incoming where Dedmon would have been waived anyway?
Like Reply
(02-07-2023, 02:51 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Is there a lopsided trade incoming where Dedmon would have been waived anyway?

Miami was a hair over the LT.  This gets them about $4.5mm under
[-] The following 3 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
23/24 non guaranteed. Will the Spurs buy him out or just ride it out?
Like Reply
(02-07-2023, 02:59 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Will the Spurs buy him out or just ride it out?

The information was that they will buy him out
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(02-07-2023, 03:53 PM)omahen Wrote: The information was that they will buy him out

Saw him a bit in MIA and he looked old, slow, and washed.
Like Reply
(02-07-2023, 03:56 PM)F Gump Wrote: Saw him a bit in MIA and he looked old, slow, and washed.

He is all those things. I have several friends that are Heat fanatics and they couldn't wait to get off this guy.

They're also pining to move Lowry at all costs. General theme is that the guy is washed beyond belief. Take it with a grain of salt, but they watch every game and I trust their opinions.
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8i-alhYtvE
Like Reply