Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: DAL (28-26) @ GSW (27-26) | 113-119 loss
(02-04-2023, 07:46 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Only 5.5 points?   Wow...I think I would bet heavy Golden State if I bet.

And that is why I don’t bet.
Like Reply
The Mavs played a great game.  They even got an amazing back door cover on the original 5.5 line, which seemed liked free money. No complaints tonight. They would have won going away with Luka.
Like Reply
Timmy's shooting night given the impending trade deadline:

via GIPHY

[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott41theMavs's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(02-04-2023, 11:02 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: The Mavs played a great game.  They even got an amazing back door cover on the original 5.5 line, which seemed liked free money. No complaints tonight. They would have won going away with Luka.

Jalen scored 41 on 19 shots last night. That would have put the Mavs over the top also. I’m really not sure if the Cuban Mavs will ever recover from the mishandling and loss of the Brunson asset and the massive setback that has meant for the team. The Mavs went from one player away to years away, if ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Kuminga is going to be good.    The question is if he is going to be ready when GS is in their winning years?

Weird Moody has disappeared from the rotation.  I thought he would be a bigger factor this year.   They are getting good play from Dante D though.  Nice signing. 

It is crazy we have a better record than GS.   They have some Chiefs in them.  Where they can look dominant at times but if you withstand their knockout punch, they are beatable.    Such a beautiful offense when things are clicking.    I keep waiting for a GS run of wins, but it just hasn't happened yet.    I don't think any team in the top 4 would be excited to see them though...if healthy.
Like Reply
(02-04-2023, 10:48 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Surprisingly entertaining game.  I liked seeing some of the younger guys.  Something new.

Also absolutely no reason Green is not in the game with 3 minutes left.  If nothing else it is good experience.  But he deserves these minutes too.

The reason might be his -28 +/- on the evening. The refs plainly hated him most of everyone.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply