Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (26-24) @ PHX (25-25) | 99-95 win
(01-26-2023, 11:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Also should be mentioned that without Booker the Suns are relying on geriatric CP3 and Ayton to create on offense. Doesn´t get much better for the Mavs defense. Even the Mavs slow-footed defenders can stay in front of CP3. Even Powell can handle Ayton in the post because he tries to avoid any contact in the paint.

Very true. For the life of me, I do not understand what the big deal is about Deandre Ayton. We talked about him a month ago and some people seem to think he is a franchise savior. To me, seems to be the number one problem with Phoenix.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • sterlingmallory
Like Reply
This is the worst offensive lineup of the season and Kidd is leaving them out there to just figure it out on offense. No set plays, nothing
Like Reply
Calling it now....SD gets cold and shoots the team out of the game.

Let's see....
Like Reply
PHX's offense looks incompetent to me right now.
Like Reply
Ayton should be calling for the ball and dominating the smaller Mavs. He's missing chippies right near the basket. He's not aggressive at all.
Like Reply
Ayton playing too soft...Mavs might be able to survive tonight
Like Reply
(01-27-2023, 12:07 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Ayton should be calling for the ball and dominating the smaller Mavs. He's missing chippies right near the basket. He's not aggressive at all.

He is a soft, overrated waste of a #1 overall pick. 

He’s a good rebounder, sets good screens, and probably dominates in the pick and roll when Paul/Booker are at their best, but that us not enough to justify going #1 or getting the kind of money he’s getting.
Like Reply
(01-26-2023, 11:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Very true. For the life of me, I do not understand what the big deal is about Deandre Ayton. We talked about him a month ago and some people seem to think he is a franchise savior. To me, seems to be the number one problem with Phoenix.

I have zero interest in an expensive traditional big man unless they're literally Jokic or Embiid. If they aren't MVP level, then I think you'd be better off with a cheaper option that you can throw out when the situation calls for more size and rebounding. Otherwise, I'll spend my money on guys that can move their feet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wainright is terrible...one of the weakest links for the Suns
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Such a shame we couldn't have gotten Paul several years ago when he was being passed around
Would have raised our ceiling so much
Like Reply
Dinwiddie is having himself a night. Even the bank is open. Lol.
Like Reply
Worst case scenario:

Luka is out for an extended time and the Mavs keep treading water on the treadmill of mediocrity as opposed to doing a quick one year tank.
Like Reply
Why did Dwight and Tim just decide they were going to try and lose the game there?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(01-27-2023, 12:13 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Wainright is terrible...one of the weakest links for the Suns

He's a former tight end for Baylor, what did you expect?  Lol.
Like Reply
(01-27-2023, 12:16 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Worst case scenario:

Luka is out for an extended time and the Mavs keep treading water on the treadmill of mediocrity as opposed to doing a quick one year tank.

This is the most negative stretch in the history of Kammrath. I’m not complaining, just concerned for you.
Like Reply
Can't leave Cam Johnson open period!
Like Reply
Ayton can't even get a rebound over Powell lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
Dwight punking Ayton lmfaooooooooooooooooo
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(01-27-2023, 12:32 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Dwight punking Ayton lmfaooooooooooooooooo

pillowy
Like Reply
Hurry, trade Dinwiddie now!
Like Reply