Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+16, 18 pts, 1 stl, 3 ast, 12 rbd)
0%
0 0%
DP (-4, 15 pts, 3 blk, 1 ast, 5 rbd)
0%
0 0%
SD (+9, 36 pts, 9 ast, 6 rbd)
100.00%
18 100.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50 DIRKIE: Winner SD (100%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
SD, DFS, DP--in that order.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie deserves it for sure. But man, that was an awesome game by DFS as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1618848257735806977
Like Reply
Yep. Best players on the floor tonight were (1) Spence, (2) Doe-Doe, (3) DeAndre. #3 is gonna get moved at the deadline. Wouldn’t mind rolling those dice.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/Mavs_FFL/status/1618828580624150528?s=20&t=AixFAU98cm6LNRqwWGrDXg
Like Reply
Hard not to give it to Spencer for that masterclass. Put the team on his back and carried the offense for basically all of the game until the last 3 mins in the 4th.

Subtle 2nd place Dirkie to Green. His aggression, ball movement, and defense really made a big impact this game. I was clamoring for him to get the ball every time down and it was great to watch. 

Dwight had a shit game but came up big with those offensive rebounds in the last 2 minutes. Really sealed the game with just great winning plays.

Also just being cheeky but after Spencer had this game, is Luka just a system player? Tongue
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Spencer has some nice games under his belt, but I’ve never seen him like that.  He benefited a little from a friendlier whistle than normal after Luka went out (sometimes I think the refs designate one player per team to get favorable calls), but he also seemed far more explosive.  The Suns couldn’t stay in front of him. I hope we see more of this player in the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(01-27-2023, 01:58 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Hard not to give it to Spencer for that masterclass. Put the team on his back and carried the offense for basically all of the game until the last 3 mins in the 4th.

Subtle 2nd place Dirkie to Green. His aggression, ball movement, and defense really made a big impact this game. I was clamoring for him to get the ball every time down and it was great to watch. 

Dwight had a shit game but came up big with those offensive rebounds in the last 2 minutes. Really sealed the game with just great winning plays.

Also just being cheeky but after Spencer had this game, is Luka just a system player? Tongue

Got to give Dwight some of the credit for Ayton’s poor showing, no?
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply