Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MIA (25-22) @ DAL (25-22) | 115-90 win
(01-20-2023, 09:32 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Miami is being Lukanized. Damn that boy is good.

Like you said, they look disinterested and Luka took their heart early on.

Pretty funny sequence:

-hits the mid-range shot and signals and-1 to the ref.
-ref pops him for the carry on the next possession.
-Luka hits that step back three and mocks the carry call afterwards.

Probably not doing himself any favors with the refs but I
Like Reply
Green has been so good tonight.

Bullock continues his hot streak too.
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 09:48 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Green has been so good tonight.

Bullock continues his hot streak too.

So good to have Green back. DFS, too, who's a little less rusty than he was in the last one. 

Bullock is an overrated defender, but as long as his trigger is quick and the shots are landing he's useful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply
Mavs might have caught Atl on a real nice run.  They scored 139 in a win against the Knicks tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
Outrageous Luka is still out there

Ok finally out
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Did Luka just ignore Cuban?? and Cuban seemed to shrug it off
Like Reply
Much needed effort and win.
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 09:53 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Did Luka just ignore Cuban?? and Cuban seemed to shrug it off

Probably. He's still pissed he let Brunson walk.
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 09:53 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Did Luka just ignore Cuban?? and Cuban seemed to shrug it off

Let's start a rumor.
Like Reply
Hey that looked like a basketball team.
Like Reply
They didn’t get a good game for the Heat, but that looked like the Mavs from last year when they won all those games down the stretch.  Tough defense, good rotations, hit open shots and Luka being Luka.

Can they do this regularly?
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump, Paul Gasol, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 10:11 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Can they do this regularly?

Let's knock on wood that they can.
Like Reply
How do I post a poll on this board? No one else is posting the Dirkie thread but I am having no luck
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 10:11 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: They didn’t get a good game for the Heat, but that looked like the Mavs from last year when they won all those games down the stretch.  Tough defense, good rotations, hit open shots and Luka being Luka.

Can they do this regularly?

Maybe Kidd ripping them a new one after that debacle vs Atlanta did the trick. Let's see if it continues vs the Clippers next.
Like Reply
The energy from Josh is nice to see, but who's to say he won't be a good long-range shooter with volume in a few years? Would really like to see what he becomes.
Like Reply
Who saw a game from the Mavs like THIS coming? I definitely did not.
Like Reply
Biggest takeaway from the game. Don´t even consider a Lowry trade. He clearly lost more than just a step.
Like Reply
(01-21-2023, 12:43 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He clearly lost more than just a step.

But if he's eating steps, I think he gained a few.
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 10:18 PM)MrGoat Wrote: How do I post a poll on this board? No one else is posting the Dirkie thread but I am having no luck

Reggie
Like Reply
(01-20-2023, 10:13 PM)cow Wrote: Let's knock on Wood that they can.

No... it is not a knock on Wood!
Seriously though Kidd might think he is on to something with the small lineup instead of McGee. Team rebounding will be huge, and I do not like it because it means Luka HAS to carry the team in another category (defensive rebounding) for us to even have a chance.

Here is hoping Wood can keep up with this level of play on both ends.
Like Reply