Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: DAL (24-19) @ LAL (19-23) | 119-115 2OT win
I think Hardaway is playing hard.  I think he is really working on defense.   Although games like last night is why he is such and odd fit with this current roster.    We are so dependent on him to be a reliable and efficient shooter.   When he is not, it really stands out.  The defense by the Lakers was putrid last night, but in a playoff series when a good defense limits Hardaway's good looks it makes our dependency on him really stick out.  

First, our lack of creation just stands out.   It is pretty apparent leading an offense is not Dinwiddie's strong suite.   He should be in an attacker role and play off a lead guard.  Second, when Luka misses games this team has no chance.  Would it be better to replace Hardaway with someone who can  create better?   Third, this team really needs to give Luka more minutes to rest.   The issue is they really struggle with this when he sits.   

I am not sure he is available, but a guy like Conley solves a lot of the issues above.   The age is concerning, but it helps balance out our roster.  I would prefer a wing who can create, but those types of players will probably not be available to us this trade deadline.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 43: DAL (24-19) @ LAL (19-23) | 119-115 2OT win - by Chicagojk - 01-13-2023, 10:50 AM