Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 42: DAL (23-19) @ LAC (22-21) | 101-113 loss
Welcome to the Luka pressure cooker, Powell.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:43 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Wood having a real stinker on both ends. Offering zero help defense at the rim.
He didn't like that Mann block and played 1 on 1 pretty hard against him with good results, but then he is back to not giving much effort.
Like Reply
Can somebody get Luka a stop???
Like Reply
Luka. wow.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:46 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Can somebody get Luka a stop???
THJ stopped the clock, does that count?
[-] The following 3 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
What a trash roster they put around Luka.  Need him to play all game and need him to go crazy to have a chance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Tim doesn't realize we already used our challenge.
Like Reply
The amount of 3 point fouls this game has to be close to a record.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Can feel his frustration through the screen...
Like Reply
THJ played hard but he gave up an offensive rebound that led to a Leonard 3 and then fouled Leonard on a 3.  Killers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:51 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: THJ played hard but he gave up an offensive rebound that led to a Leonard 3 and then fouled Leonard on a 3.  Killers.

of course.
Have seen this type of scenario 2 years ago too.

He's just not a winner.
Like Reply
This is the type of loss Cuban loves. Luka carries them and will just make Cuban more money/get the Mavs more national exposure
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:51 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: THJ played hard but he gave up an offensive rebound that led to a Leonard 3 and then fouled Leonard on a 3.  Killers.

Amount of mistakes adds up. Between SD and THJ they gifted Leonard 10pts on the FT line. We have discussed the problems of SD-Wood-THJ lineups and I think that is one of the main problems. For vets they make an awful amount of "rookie" mistakes.
Like Reply
[Image: 20tkl2.jpg]
Like Reply
Not a lot of positives for this one.  #TeamTank isn't completely dead.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:55 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Amount of mistakes adds up. Between SD and THJ they gifted Leonard 10pts on the FT line. We have discussed the problems of SD-Wood-THJ lineups and I think that is one of the main problems. For vets they make an awful amount of "rookie" mistakes.

Yep, the start of the fourth with bullock and Bertans shooting blanks and Mann hitting two threes hurt too.

Mavs didn’t deserve to win with their energy for most of the game.
Like Reply
Doubled for 3 and a half quarters and still got 43.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
That was a big game and disturbing loss. Clippers were ripe for the taking and didn’t play a particularly good game.  Luka was great as always, but just didn’t get the support he needed tonight, especially on the boards.  I’m a big Mavs fan but feel terrible that Luka is wasting his career with this floundering, unsteady organization. He’s in the midst of one of the greatest seasons in NBA history and this kind of shit is what he’s stuck with. It doesn’t get any better. If the Mavs can’t make this season from Luka work, they just don’t work as an organization. Thursday night is another gut check, must win game.  I sure hope a few players show up besides Luka. (And I was starting to feel a little optimism, but that was just an atrocious performance from 90% of the team).
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Bullock -16
Frank +8

I am about to start a GoFundMe to collect 100k to send Bullock to Mars with no ticket back. Tho Kidd has no access to his toy boy anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sefant's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
That was by far one of the worst defensive efforts I've ever seen from an NBA team in recent memory. 

Luka did not give a shit at all when it mattered and let the Clips build a 20 point lead in the first half. Then he was literally the only one who could score in the 2nd.

Everyone else looked like G-league players. Trash ass roster. 

I can't believe Kidd didn't bench every single one of their lazy asses. I would've. I don't care if I lose. Send a message. This was piss poor effort. Just flat out. Everyone should get their pay docked from their salary tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • sefant
Like Reply