Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 42: DAL (23-19) @ LAC (22-21) | 101-113 loss
If they don’t get back some of their players, this may be an 0-5 road-trip,  it may be anyway.  Just a real limited team and it really shows up against good teams on the road.
Like Reply
(01-10-2023, 11:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I swear, I cannot figure out what Kidd actually does. I see no signs of real in game adjustments. It looks like he just sits there HOPING they will play better or something.

What are you talking about? He was brought in as a motivator, and it's going great! They play hard ALMOST as consistently as they did during Carlisle's last year!
Like Reply
Lue calling a timeout with a 20 point lead because he doesn't like what his players are doing.  

Clippers with the luxury of benching Reggie Jackson even with one of their superstars injured.  

Ballmer letting basketball people run his team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1613038586177400833
Like Reply
Hardaway is the only starter playing hard.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:03 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hardaway is the only starter playing hard.

Trying to get traded to Cleveland. I might lean into that, too, if I were he.

https://twitter.com/6_mavs77/status/1613034504284782597?s=20&t=BpR4s9pxrB86NdbjW54TUg
Like Reply
Get Luka out.  His body language is terrible.  Let him get some rest.
Like Reply
Hopefully we rest Luka in the 4th.
Like Reply
They've taken on the demeanor of their coach. Sleepy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LifeAquatic's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood is starting to make the KP move where he moves to the high post or FT line and completly ruins the spacing.
There is only one scenario where it makes sense to do that. When Luka is getting trapped. Feels like he is expecting the trap but more often than not the Clippers only show and don´t commit.
Like Reply
Luka seems to have woken up a bit.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 12:13 AM)cow Wrote: Luka seems to have woken up a bit.

Needs to get 30+ before garbage time to protect his scoring lead. Embiid is only 0.5 behind.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie catch and shoot three does look really nice.
Like Reply
Nice little pass by Hardy.  I thought he only scored?
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood cutting off Luka´s drive again.
Like Reply
Powell having a game.
Like Reply
Reggie remembered that he is an NBA player.
Like Reply
SD and Wood out....go on a run. Not surprising.
Like Reply
Will take a near perfect fourth.  Not sure you can steal any minutes with McGee.  Might as well stay small

(01-11-2023, 12:24 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Reggie remembered that he is an NBA player.

Maybe not.  Ha
Like Reply
Bullock feeling himself after two made threes leads to a pull up brick and an airball three.  At least he is aggressive?

And he bricked a fast break three.
Like Reply