Poll: Was this loss on Scott41Mavs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hellz yeah, wtf was he thinking coming back so early?
23.53%
4 23.53%
Nah man, can’t control what da ball do, yall crazy man!
23.53%
4 23.53%
J0n?
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SCOTT!!!!!!!!!
J/K man, nbd. They weren’t going to win out the rest of the season.
Like Reply
Don't worry, I reported myself for this one.

Also, J0n is for sure the answer!
Like Reply
Hey, at least you posted a valid poll.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 11:15 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Hey, at least you posted a valid poll.
Occasionally I get it right!
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 11:21 PM)balldontliez Wrote: we need more posts like this. i remember when "real madrid" was the mandatory nonsensical poll option before j0n, nut sure why
I remember the Pismo Beach Panthers being one after Nellie made the comment we couldn't beat the Pismo Beach Panthers right now (or something like that).
Like Reply
The quote was in response to a question about which potential playoff match up Nellie would prefer. He said I would rather play the Pismo Beach Panthers. Having been to Pismo Beach, a nice beach and park, they do play some pick up games there.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
(11-27-2019, 12:11 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: The quote was in response to a question about which potential playoff match up Nellie would prefer. He said I would rather play the Pismo Beach Panthers. Having been to Pismo Beach, a nice beach and park, they do play some pick up games there.
Ahhhh, yes, now I remember.
Like Reply
In defense of Scott.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply