Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 38: DAL (22-16) @ HOU (10-27) | 111-106 win
(01-02-2023, 09:44 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Might come back to haunt me, but Bullock isn’t good enough this year.  Not sure him shooting better makes him deserve a lot of minutes.  Just so limited.  Feels like things flow better when he is out.

Completely agree.  Among one-dimensional players in the rotation, even THJ offers more.
Like Reply
Harp needs a nap.
Like Reply
Hardaway looks hurt.  Hopefully nothing serious.

With him out and our two bigs in foul trouble, we may need Luka to pay full second half.  Amazing how much we are relying on him during this stretch.  Mavs know these are the teams they need to beat before the schedule gets tougher.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 09:44 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Might come back to haunt me, but Bullock isn’t good enough this year.  Not sure him shooting better makes him deserve a lot of minutes.  Just so limited.  Feels like things flow better when he is out.

It´s not even the offense. He had similar slow shooting starts in his career. But he never looked as slow and out of it on defense.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsFilmRoom/status/...7521827840
Like Reply
Just let Wood foul out.
Like Reply
Tim is back in.   Theo trying to snatch souls.
Like Reply
This Pinson guy should be unloading trucks somewhere in Bulgaria. Wrong profession.
[-] The following 2 users Like bodhisattva's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL
Like Reply
Watching it I would say this is one of Luka´s worst games this season. Looking at the boxscore he has 35pts with 6min left on the clock.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Arioch, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood knows he has four fouls right?
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:10 PM)cow Wrote: Wood knows he has four fouls right?
I know he has 3 blocks!
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:16 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I know he has 3 blocks!

Go back to the seven minute mark and watch him flirt with disaster after Houston secures the defensive rebound.  That's low basketball IQ.
Like Reply
Rim Protector!
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:18 PM)cow Wrote: Go back to the seven minute mark and watch him flirt with disaster after Houston secures the defensive rebound.  That's low basketball IQ.
I know he's got 5 blocks!
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Why foul? This team isn't the best shooting team in the FT.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:25 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I know he's got 5 blocks!

At least I know what happened to that kid from Jerry Maguire.
Like Reply
Spencer!
Luka has been atrocious tonight, happy he deferred for this last possession. Hope Mavs pull it trough.
Like Reply
F-O-X
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:26 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: Spencer!
Luka has been atrocious tonight, happy he deferred for this last possession. Hope Mavs pull it trough.

SD was 3/11 prior to the last shot. Good to see that they trust each other.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:26 PM)cow Wrote: At least I know what happened to that kid from Jerry Maguire.
I mean, he's no McGee, but...at least he's got 5 blocks!
Like Reply