Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 38: DAL (22-16) @ HOU (10-27) | 111-106 win
(01-02-2023, 10:29 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I mean, he's no McGee, but...at least he's got 5 blocks!

Good one, champ.  

Wish this place had an ignore function.
Like Reply
Another episode of Kidd drawing up inbound plays. No screens, no fakes, throw up a prayer and hope that Luka gets it.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: SD was 3/11 prior to the last shot. Good to see that they trust each other.

I know. I was just happy Luka let someone else shoot. I didnt care who. Dude played 24 mins straight.
Like Reply
insane
39-12-8 after taking off the first half
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • Arioch, burekemde
Like Reply
You definitely saw which team was the veteran and which was the young team.  Houston just didn’t have anyone to go to late.

Like most cases and underrated thing in comebacks is getting in the bonus and attacking the rim.  Free throws in the third was a huge factor for Dallas.
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)cow Wrote: Good one, champ.  

Wish this place had an ignore function.
Are you actually mad?
Like Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:34 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: You definitely saw which team was the veteran and which was the young team.  Houston just didn’t have anyone to go to late.

Like most cases and underrated thing in comebacks is getting in the bonus and attacking the rim.  Free throws in the third was a huge factor for Dallas.

Using the early challenge cost them too.
Like Reply
That's what young teams do.  Make mistakes at key moments in the game.  Houston led most of the game until Dallas walked them down. They've got some talent though.
Like Reply