Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DAL (21-16) @ SAS (12-24) | 126-125 win
(01-01-2023, 04:41 PM)mvossman Wrote: I think there is a balance there.  A coach like Thibs tends to run his team into the ground trying to win every game and has nothing left for the playoffs.  I think a lot of the taking games off mentality comes from Luka, who I have a hard time blaming as he is carrying this team on his back.

I agree, and really what we're talking about isn't so much the coaching philosophy, which we can't know, but more so that they're not choosing to go scorched earth right away to fix it. They might feel the same way we do, but might be taking the marathon approach to teaching the team about it. 

And, the team still hasn't racked up as many losses as they had last year when they reached 16 wins. They were 16-18. We can argue about the why of both slow starts and get mired down in that, but the point is that there's more than enough time to turn this into a good season. Great, even.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 37: DAL (21-16) @ SAS (12-24) | 126-125 win - by KillerLeft - 01-01-2023, 05:09 PM